Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1181 bumbles

bumbles
  • 574 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:46 PM

Hi ladies, Missy won't be able to get on the forum for a few weeks. If you want her contact info, send me a pm. Thanks!

#1182 bumbles

bumbles
    • 574 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:54 PM

fyi - as I did not know this: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t29202

#1183 KLC77

KLC77
      • 2,207 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:54 PM

Holy cow, I just checked the thread and saw she was banned and about had a heart attack. lol I love my paradisus girls!
        ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#1184 egsarah

egsarah
        • 355 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:32 PM

Yikes how is that possible?!?! Shes been so great to us! Can we band together and get her suspension reduced?

#1185 JulieH

JulieH
          • 24 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:33 PM

Wow girls... that's crazy that Missy is banned... sounds so harsh... i read the PSA: points for noobs... i'd say someone over reacted... what's the point of the option of donating points? i'm confused... oh well, i just feel bad that more brides to be are going to miss out on her advice/knowledge. i thought this forum was to come together as brides and brides to be and help each other out... that just seems like a power struggle for someone!! i better watch what i say... i'll be banned too... this whole banning is ridiculous!! they should verify that the person that received donated points is active in the thread and then make a decision... i'll stop rambling!!!

#1186 JulieH

JulieH
            • 24 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:35 PM

question girls... is the snorkeling included at the resort? did anyone do a day trip to have a shore lunch and snorkle?

#1187 yamille

yamille
              • 1,460 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:06 AM

snorkeling is included but if you want a "private" trip then it's $20pp. I don't really know what is included for that fee- I believe it's just the trip to where you snorkel and the equipment.

#1188 JulieH

JulieH
                • 24 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:48 AM

thanks yamille!!
                  have you been to the resort yet? we never did a site visit, so we're trying to figure it all out over email and with some help from our travel agent and a whole lot of help from this forum!!!! :)

#1189 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
                  • 391 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:17 AM

All water sports are included that are non motorized.

#1190 yamille

yamille
                    • 1,460 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:46 PM

Yes Julie I was there last June. All the sports are non motorized and included in the AI. Paradisus is on a environmentally protected reef and they don't allow motorized sports. Feel free to ask questions.
                      Although I think you'll find many of them answered in these many many pages in this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users