Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1011 MissyR

MissyR
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:02 PM

If by "you" you mean me :) - we had 59 ppl in total.. but our wedding party was just my sis and his brother..

#1012 sandra1976

sandra1976
    • 64 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KLC77
      No, we just winged it. I told everyone what I wanted them to do and it was fine. But, we didn't have much of a bridal party~ just one on DH's side and 2 on my side. We did a welcome dinner on Thursday night when our guests arrived. They just reserved some tables in the buffet with the show they had that night.
      Was this at the Capri? Because we are arriving on the Wednesday and then I was thinking of doing the welcome dinner on the Thursday as we expect one more couple that day. And if it would have the show, it would be great.
      Our trash the dress....friends pics

#1013 sandra1976

sandra1976
      • 64 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MissyR
        Hey Ladies - I just posted over 200 pics to my shutterfly account taken by my Best Friend - many are random shots but there are some great pics of the table set up, terrace etc. that you may find useful!

http://missyandbenwe...tterfly.com/516
        Missy I just looked at your pics everything looks so beautiful, Congrats...for your cake did you bring the white finger starfish or did the hotel provide that for you?
        Our trash the dress....friends pics

#1014 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
        • 391 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

Missy your pics are gorgous!! You looked stunning!! Your set up was beautiful and i loved your cake. Is the sand ceremony standard with each ceremony or did you request?

#1015 MissyR

MissyR
          • 1,210 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:35 PM

Thanks ladies! The starfish the hotel provided as a loaner.. The Sand Ceremony is not included in any of the packages - we wrote our own, decided where we wanted it during the ceremony, and brought all the containers/sand etc. from home.

#1016 MissyR

MissyR
            • 1,210 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:35 PM

We also wrote our own vows.. pretty much anything goes in terms of timing!

#1017 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:44 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by sandra1976
                Was this at the Capri? Because we are arriving on the Wednesday and then I was thinking of doing the welcome dinner on the Thursday as we expect one more couple that day. And if it would have the show, it would be great.
                No, Capri is the Italian restaurant and is not very big. I bet it'd be hard to have space there reserved during a prime dinner time. The show takes place in a different area of the resort in its own room. They serve a buffet dinner with some of the shows. It is separate from where the regular buffet is.
                ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#1018 Meredith

Meredith
                • 54 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:58 AM

Hey Girls,

I was wondering how long before/after the ceremony you had the photographer taking photos/videos? I have 5 hours and I wasn't sure when they should start/finish. The ceremony is at 3:30 and the reception starts at 5:00. I was thinking they should start at 2:00 and go till 7:00.

BUT...Are you usually in your dress an hour and a half before the ceremony? Do you usually have the first dance, speeches, cake cutting within the first 2 hours of the reception? I haven't really paid too much attention to the time lines of other weddings...any advise is much appreciated!

Thanks!

Meredith

#1019 MissyR

MissyR
                  • 1,210 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:07 PM

Meredith - My ceremony was at 3:30 as well and I wasn't in my dress until about 2:30 - we didn't do any pics together before the ceremony but did do some individual ones! from about 4:30 - 6:30 we did pics - and then dinner started at 7:00 - I would say that our first dance was at about 8:30 - 9:00 -

Thinking if you were in your dress at 2:00 five hours would be plenty~

#1020 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
                    • 391 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:59 PM

Personalized Flip Flop Sugar Cookie Favors

i love these as favors!!what do you girls think??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users