Sign in to follow this  
MissyR

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

Hey Kelly- The day pass fee is $95 and I want to say it's from like 5pm-on. There is a half day pass for something like $65 and that is only up until 5pm or so. You may want to double check with Perla on those exact times though. I'm positive that there are two prices though.

Thanks. I emailed Perla, just waiting to hear back. I'm a little upset that my friend doesn't want to stay with us, but that's another thread... frown.gif

I've gotten a couple of requests for the map of the paradisus that I used on my welcome books. I've attached it here if you're looking for it.

Map.pdf

I am too Missy! I get a little shot of anxiety when i don't see a review- like things went off or something. They are prob just swamped, but I hear you!

...ladies are you out there?... :)

Are you kidding? They are at home, snuggling like good newlyweds, looking at their photos and laughing because they know we're DYING for the details!!!

Hi everyone,

So we are getting ready to send in our deposit for the wedding and Perla has mentioned that the final amount is due 1 month before the wedding. Has anyone else been told this? This is a little concerning to us as we won't even have had a chance to see everything or meet with her until we are there and they want the money in full prior to our arrival. What is everyone else doing in regard to this? Thanks!

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has information on the flowers that are provided by the resort? Cost, styles available, pictures... etc? We are debating using silk flowers vs using the resorts flowers, does anyone know the cost difference between the two? If we go with the resort do we pick them out when we arrive or do we need to have them picked before we get there? Thanks!

I am not sure about the one month before thing - that's the first I've heard of that.... FI and I are going down at the end of August and that is something that I have on my list in terms of things to ask about..

In terms of flowers... they seem expensive. I have been emailing her pics of stuff that I want - for example a callalilly bouquet would run me about $120 - so it would totally be worth it to do silk. I think that is what becks is doing...