Sign in to follow this  
MissyR

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

Ok weird - LeShay your reviews have disappeared! The forum says they were moved but they are no where to be found! Did you take them down?

Melissa, thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure why it says that or where the reviews were moved to, however when I clicked on the reviews they did come up. I just sent Tammy (BDW host) an e-mail about it, so hopefully they become active again. If for some weird reason, you're not able to view it send me an e-mail or PM me and I'll send it directly to you with pictures.

Hey ladies, I have a question... we are putting together a package price for our guests and I've gotten a couple of numbers that are no where near each other. Just wondering A) How long are your guests staying and B) About how much are they spending including arifare? Hope that last part isn't too personal. I just want to make sure that I'm going to get a decent price for my guests.

TIA

Kelly feedback.gif

More than 90% of our guests are staying for a week - keep in mind that Ontario rates are probably different.... Out of Toronto our guests are paying $1645 plus tax ($1940) all in.. Calgary is about $75 more.. Does that help?

LeShay, and EVERYONE!!

I haven't been posting much, but rest assured, I have been reading my "email updates" to see what's going on... I have certainly been a "lurker" and I cannot thank you all enough!!

We are getting married TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!! We leave on Tuesday, the 17th... I cannot wait! LeShay, your posts have totally put my mind at ease... I am so excited to go to the resort and have the wedding of my dreams!

I will do my best to post a re-cap, but I am sure I will not do 1/2 the job that LeShay did in summarizing! (BTW, I would love to see that binder!)

You are all great... happy plannning, happy wedding, and happy marriage to you all!!

:)

Kim

jeez, I'm full of questions lately... so I know I read a lot of posts about music and some of your dealings with Victor from Swank. I just emailed him for the first time telling him about my wedding and asking him for a quote (i was pretty specific about what I'm looking for). He emailed back for me to call him so we can have a conversation... not that there's anything wrong with that, but did you all have to call him? I'm much more of an email girl...drum.gif

Hi girls...hope eveyone's plans are going well. I have a few questions...!

1. I need help with the music!! We want a dj and I know you girls have done alot of research so maybe you can help me out.

2. Did someone mention in an earlier post that they are having a slideshow at their rehersal dinner?? That sounds great could you fill me in on any info.

3. What is everyone doing for their rehersal dinner??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobobby View Post
Hi girls...hope eveyone's plans are going well. I have a few questions...!
1. I need help with the music!! We want a dj and I know you girls have done alot of research so maybe you can help me out.
2. Did someone mention in an earlier post that they are having a slideshow at their rehersal dinner?? That sounds great could you fill me in on any info.
3. What is everyone doing for their rehersal dinner??
If you are getting married at Paradisus I believe that you have to go thru Victor from Swank- email- vdealba@swankav.com I believe that some of the others on here went with another company, but somehow Victor still had to be involved, but I could be wrong about that part. Hopefully one of them sees this and clarifies. I think that Becks and MissyR were posting about this if you want to go thru the previous pages of this thread to find the info...

Hi ladies!

First and foremost thank you for all the information you have provided. It is so helpful for a lost person like me!

I am going on a site visit this weekend to check out Paradisus, and my FI happens to be very very picky with food, and I wanted to have tasting while we were there. But frankly I am totally lost as to what to even request to taste. Has anyone had tasting at the hotel? We are very interested in Le Hermiage. Becks, I noticed that you will be having your reception there? What did you choose to have? Would you mind sharing the dishes you are having? How much per person did it come out to? Are menu set per package? So many questions, So lost help~~~

anna