Sign in to follow this  
MissyR

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

Haven't gone yet actually.. Our wedding is this November 12th. Which will be here wayyy before I'm ready for it!!

I received the now sapphire quote today and it was actually higher.. Could you PM me your prices?

Hello ladies, I am in the process of confirming my wedding date but I was wondering if any of you have already received your group room rates for your guests? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Im not a lady but I did receive my group rates yesterday lol.  They were hire than Now Jade.  I completed the documents and the deposit with Sandra but have not heard back any confirmation from her so I am not putting a deposit on the rooms until I hear from her. 

Originally Posted by maytai5dh2 View Post

Hello ladies,

I am in the process of confirming my wedding date but I was wondering if any of you have already received your group room rates for your guests? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Hi RFinger,

Just sent you a PM with what our quote was. Time of year I'm sure is a big factor in prices, but let me know if you have any questions!

thanks,
Sarah

Originally Posted by RFinger View Post

I received the now sapphire quote today and it was actually higher.. Could you PM me your prices?

I finally received a confirmation for my wedding date, it is 5/18/12. Yay! RFinger, how long did it take for you to receive a response regarding your group rates? I sent an email for a rate request at the beginning of this week but still have not received a response.

It took less than a week but I don't know for sure when my TA put the request in and received a response as she had a couple days off during that time.