Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
Really, for the ceremony she said that? The sound system, which was used to play cd's I had burned for the ceremony and a microphone to be used during the ceremony were provided for us and we're included in our costs. They didn't even charge anything extra. I did ask about a microphone for the reception and it wasn't available for a reasonable cost, but for the ceremony it was included.
I find that weird too b/c she provided it for the ceremony for no additional cost.. we also used it for the reception at no cost but that's b/c we used SWANK.

Meredith ---- one month to go! SOoo excited!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Meredith, I just double checked on the Paradisus site and each ceremony location includes a sound system option. Maybe Perla was confused with what you asked her. Here's what I copied directly from their site:

Ceremony Locations

Beach Site

The beach site is located on a secluded part of the beach at the end of the resort.

Capacity: 100 people

Events: Ceremony & Reception

Options: Electricity, tables, chairs, sound system, white carpet, catered food, live music, and arch of flowers, tent, torches, and dance floor.

Gazebo

The gazebo site is located in the middle of the main pool it is a beautiful white area for small weddings.

Capacity: 15 people

Events: Ceremony & Toast

Options: Electricity, chairs, sound system, white carpet, Floral Arch, romantic dinner 2 pax.

Beach Terrace

The beach terrace site is located on a secluded part between the beach and the main pool.

Capacity: 210 people

Events: Ceremony & Reception

Options: Electricity, tables, chairs, sound system, catered food, live music

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra1976 View Post
Just a quick note to everyone as in one of my earlier posts about vendor fees, I told you that if you have companies like Ajua weddings supply you with multiple services you only pay a one time 300.00 fee. Well Perla just told me they made a mistake that is not how it works. However, she will honor that to me because I had the e-mail where they told me that if it was the same company providing the services I would only pay the one time fee.
She told me the same thing you only pay 300 per outside vendor. I was sure to write it out clearly in the email and of course I am saving it if she tries to say it is something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
The lighting is good, better than I expected. I brought down paper lanterns that were hung from the ceiling and ended up telling Perla that is wasn't necessary to actually turn them on. My guests ended up turning them on anyway, but it wasn't necessary.
Hey,
Do you by chance have a picture of the lanterns hung up? Also where did you get them and how many did you buy, enough to cover the entire terrace? Last question haha did you get the ones that plugged in or did you put the LED lights in the inside of the individual lanterns.

Sorry for all the questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac239 View Post
She told me the same thing you only pay 300 per outside vendor. I was sure to write it out clearly in the email and of course I am saving it if she tries to say it is something different.
Yes good for you... I make sure i keep all my corespondence with them....
I'm so excited the partying for my wedding has begun... It feels so real now. I have a JackNJill this weekend which will be like a pre wedding.....And with this cold weather in Canada i badly need the sun.....