Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

Erika - We booked in July and April 4th and 11th were not available back then, so we booked April 3rd. BUT...maybe there have been some changes or cancellations since then....I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

The TA we have spoken with have not been able to go cheaper than the hotel's prices (which average around $360ish a night). (FYI - Early April is generally much more expensive than late April).

Can any of you give me some specific names/contact information of a TA that has given you a great deal on a hotel room price for the guests (group rates) so I can contact them too? That would be a great help!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
Hi Erika, my TA gave me a quote for 1070. If you book via the resort website its 1008. My quote included round trip airport transfer for 2 though, so 31 pp for that. Is that what it typically costs for a rt transfer? Also, Yamille, did your quote include airport transfer?
My quote did include r/t transfers and was at something like $1170 pp from JFK. This is for 4 nights. (It's so scary when people ask me how much- I get a little naseous even though I know it's a great place.) I don't have a group rate. I thought it would be stressful for me to confirm a certain number of rooms. I know a lot of flakes. :)

Kelly- I didn't realize that you were still waiting on your package price as well. Your wedding is way sooner than mine so I hope this last email gets ger attention.

Meredith- I have seen some videos that playaweddings has done and they are great. They are newer photographers on the DW scene so I think that's why there is not that much info out there in their photos. People love their videos though.

Okay Ladies,

Thank you everyone for being so friendly and sharing w/ all your great insight. I know I've been all over this thread the past two days and I swear I'm not crazy!! Just on a very short timeline. We just got engaged not even three weeks ago, at the same time I'm going through a career change and going back to school (3 days after we were engaged). And I'm in school from 8-5 M-F w/ no internet access all day (it's a really intense program)!! I had yesterday and today off, so I'm trying to make the most of it.

It looks like April and May are pretty much out and I don't really want to get married past that. Would it be nuts to see what's available in March, I was trying to stay away from it due to Spring Break, but I don't think this resort really has that problem....

Can someone give me Perla's phone and email? I might just call her myself to see what's available.

You'all really are so great! Thanks :)

Erika

Lydiag - Nice to see another Vancouverite considering the Paradisus!

My wedding is April 29th and from the posts I have seen over the last few days there are a lot of spring brides on here now! As for outside vendors they do allow them but for a 300$ fee. Most resorts are like that now. We are bringing our own photographer down but since she is staying as a guest at the resort the fee is waived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny View Post
In case anyone needs ideas for bouquets, I have a seventeen page gallery sent by Paradisus! I'm having trouble uploading it but PM me if you would like the file!
Fanny - I would LOVE to see the gallery. I don't have enough "points" yet to PM you, so if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you email it to me? My email address is: meredithsherman@gmail.com

Thanks! smile159.gif