Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

Amy, nice shoes! I don't think I'll be doing heels at all, I'm so not good in them and I don't want to face plant on my wedding day lol.

Also, I am getting married a week after you! What dates are you there?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey joda,

Yeah I had to do the heels, I'm pretty used them so it shouldn't be too bad.  :-)

That's awesome your date is a week after mine.  I will be arriving Mon. March 12 and then leaving on Wed. March 21.  Do you know what dates you will be there yet? 

How are you doing with your planning?

Originally Posted by joda View Post

Amy, nice shoes! I don't think I'll be doing heels at all, I'm so not good in them and I don't want to face plant on my wedding day lol.

Also, I am getting married a week after you! What dates are you there?

Ah, maybe she did leave then.. I know her email signature also said manager. Guess I need to find out!!!

The thread is slow because I think a lot of the new brides/grooms don't know to search for the "Paradisus" name since the resort has changed names. I tried asking the moderators to rename the thread, as I think that would help it at least come up in searches for Now Sapphire, but no response sad.gif

Yeah I don't know. When I first started talking to them, about a month ago, all my contact was with Sandra. My fiance also spoke to Ramon on the phone, who is supposed to the assistant? The thing that confused me was that Anel's signature also says "Wedding Manager" and it's the same email address that Sandra had. Who knows? From what I've been reading from here, there seems to be a relatively high turnover rate for the coordinators.

Also, why is this thread so slow? sad.gif

Originally Posted by AmyG View Post

Hey joda,

Yeah I had to do the heels, I'm pretty used them so it shouldn't be too bad.  :-)

That's awesome your date is a week after mine.  I will be arriving Mon. March 12 and then leaving on Wed. March 21.  Do you know what dates you will be there yet? 

I think we will just miss each other then. I *think* we are arriving on the 21st, leaving on the 28th, although we haven't booked anything yet.

I haven't really done much planning at all, haha. I think we will book the photographer this week, as it's a big deal to me and I want to get it sorted. Other than that, I am trying to decide on colours and invites, but I'm all over the place right now. What about you?

My post just got eaten...grrr. Anyway - I think we will just miss each other, boo. We haven't booked anything yet, but we were planning on being there March 21-28.

As far as planning, I haven't done much other than book the resort, haha. I plan to book the photographer this week, as it's really important to me and I want to get it sorted. And I have been trying to decide on colours and invites, but nothing has been really done. How about you?

Originally Posted by AmyG View Post

Hey joda,

I'm not sure, unless they are sharing the same email? Although that seems a bit silly, who knows! Hope she is still there for those who have been dealing with her.

How do I get a hold of the mods? Maybe if a few of us ask, they will do it. It would be nice if the thread had the correct name, and I imagine it would not be that difficult to change.

Originally Posted by 82turtles View Post

Ah, maybe she did leave then.. I know her email signature also said manager. Guess I need to find out!!!

The thread is slow because I think a lot of the new brides/grooms don't know to search for the "Paradisus" name since the resort has changed names. I tried asking the moderators to rename the thread, as I think that would help it at least come up in searches for Now Sapphire, but no response sad.gif

If you know the name of a mod, maybe you can just PM one that is online? I know the home page will show you everyone that is online, but I have no idea who's a mod and who isn't!

Anyways, what I did was post a new thread in the bugs and issues area, but I didn't get a single response. Sure, I think it would help to have more people ask!!

I'm not sure, unless they are sharing the same email? Although that seems a bit silly, who knows! Hope she is still there for those who have been dealing with her.

How do I get a hold of the mods? Maybe if a few of us ask, they will do it. It would be nice if the thread had the correct name, and I imagine it would not be that difficult to change.

Hey jaycee,

The main reason I did not pick the tequila terrace for my reception is becasue I did not like the spacing in the wooden slats and I knew I had to wear heels at my reception.  :-)

I chose the beach terrace which is all concrete.

Originally Posted by jaycee View Post

If you are having your reception on the terrace you will break your neck in those shoes as it is very much like a dock....

Hey joda,

I have my dress & reception shoes and I sent my Save the Dates back in March.  Other than that I am just waiting for my guests to book their rooms so I can start to get a head count...I still have plenty of time though.  :-)

My post just got eaten...grrr. Anyway - I think we will just miss each other, boo. We haven't booked anything yet, but we were planning on being there March 21-28.

As far as planning, I haven't done much other than book the resort, haha. I plan to book the photographer this week, as it's really important to me and I want to get it sorted. And I have been trying to decide on colours and invites, but nothing has been really done. How about you?