• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted by Jamon24 View Post

Hi Kim, 

We were originally going to go with the dj included in the package, however he was not responding to any of my emails and I was getting frustrated. Apparently his email address had changed. I decided to go with Dj Doremixx. A couple of the girls on here gave him really good reviews and they respond to my emails right away. Swank did eventually get in touch with me but I had already gone with Doremixx. I'll let you know how it goes, I have about a month now!!

Good luck with all of your planning!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim4483 View Post

Hi Ladies,

I'm getting married at the Now Sapphire on June 11, 2011.  Has anyone used the DJ that is included in the Divine Package?  Or has anyone used an outside DJ that you can recommend?  

Has anyone used a band or any of the groups that they mention in the wedding book?  Any recommendations??

I am also looking into booking a group tour/excursion for all of my guests.  I would like to do a half a day excursion for about 50 people.  Does anyone have any recommendations for a good excursion or who I can book this through?

So I jumped on to see how the brides that are soon to be getting married at Now Sapphire are coming along in their wedding planning and I must say I have been through some of the same things that you all are going through.

Just remember not to sweat the small stuff. It is close to 2 months after the wedding and with the weather being so crappy I wish I was back in Mexico soaking up all the happiness and good times with what my wedding brought.

So dont loose sight of the stuff that planning is made up of and enjoy all these little moments cause when these days of planning are over in a weird way you miss it and all the excitement.

So without sounding like Mother-Teresa happy planning ladies, and hit me up if you have questions. I no longer am on FB and some of you I had added as frieds for you to see the pics. Let me know if you never got a chance to review them and I can hook up with you on photo-bucket or something.

Angie, I hope your doing well too! Keep in touch :)

Originally Posted by avong1228 View Post

Ivan is fantastic and really made our wedding amazing!! We got a dance floor through him as well which made it even more fun!!

I got the Divine package and no hidden costs as far as food and drink went. There is additional costs for extra bouquets, flowers and decorations.

Our guests did a snorkeling excursion and we just rented 2 whole boats and they really enjoyed it. We used the provider right at the hotel.

hi ladies!

we leave in 15 days! ahhhhhh! i'm so excited/nervous/scared..... i just hope everything goes smoothly and that it is all that i am expecting and more!!!!! i'm still a little stressed because i'm waiting on a list of questions from daniela that i would like answered before we leave and she has not responded!!! wacko.gif

You must be so excited!!!  I am also from Jersey so I know that I would love to get away from this weather for a while!

I am just starting the planning process but I know it is going to go by so fast!

Question:  In the wedding package that you chose, do your guests have an open bar during the reception at the Beach Terrace that is included in your package or was that an additional cost?

Thanks!!

Amy G

Originally Posted by jystar13 View Post

hi ladies!

we leave in 15 days! ahhhhhh! i'm so excited/nervous/scared..... i just hope everything goes smoothly and that it is all that i am expecting and more!!!!! i'm still a little stressed because i'm waiting on a list of questions from daniela that i would like answered before we leave and she has not responded!!! wacko.gif

Wow 2 weeks now for you!!

We leave in 3 weeks and haven't heard back on our questions either :( 

hi ladies!

i am sooo excited! and stressed at the same time, i am going to start packing all my stuff that i have to bring with me, i'm hoping to be able to fit it all! ha! definitely looking forward to getting away from all this snow!!!!!!!!!

as for the open bar... if you want a private bar you have to pay to get one set up and then you pay per head for open bar (seems silly because it is an all inclusive but whatever)....we are doing the divine package and 25 people are included for cocktail hour and then you pay per person for anyone over that...  and for the reception, i think you have to pay per person.... still waiting on some answers regarding this stuff......

Originally Posted by AmyG View Post

You must be so excited!!!  I am also from Jersey so I know that I would love to get away from this weather for a while!

I am just starting the planning process but I know it is going to go by so fast!

Question:  In the wedding package that you chose, do your guests have an open bar during the reception at the Beach Terrace that is included in your package or was that an additional cost?

Thanks!!

Amy G

Quote:

hi ladies!

Okay thank you for the open bar info.  I guess I'm just trying to get a better idea of what the total cost is going to be.  I am also planning on doing the Divine Package, do you know if there is a dinner menu or options for the dinner meal?

i am sooo excited! and stressed at the same time, i am going to start packing all my stuff that i have to bring with me, i'm hoping to be able to fit it all! ha! definitely looking forward to getting away from all this snow!!!!!!!!!

as for the open bar... if you want a private bar you have to pay to get one set up and then you pay per head for open bar (seems silly because it is an all inclusive but whatever)....we are doing the divine package and 25 people are included for cocktail hour and then you pay per person for anyone over that...  and for the reception, i think you have to pay per person.... still waiting on some answers regarding this stuff......

Quote:

Thanks!!

Amy G

Quote:

hi ladies!

Hi AmyG,

Do you have the Now Sapphire wedding book?  They have all the food options in the book.  Let me know if you want me to send it to you.

Okay thank you for the open bar info.  I guess I'm just trying to get a better idea of what the total cost is going to be.  I am also planning on doing the Divine Package, do you know if there is a dinner menu or options for the dinner meal?

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks!!

Amy G

Quote:

hi ladies!