Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

Thanks!! My FH worked so hard on that website!

There was no doubt about doing the honeymoon registry. We already live together so we have all of the things you would normally register for. Plus the extra money is definitely needed!!

Picking a resort is so hard but you need to weigh what you want. For me, i needed a place that could have kids and I wanted a nice pool and beach area with good food.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, are the majority of people doing the symbolic then and getting married legally at home? We are going to do that. Not just about price but also, it seems like alot less of a headache! I can just see myself, a week before the wedding, freaking out if I have all my papers in order and translated and whatnot. Plus, my FI is british. Not sure if that would be an issue but I dont want to take chances.

Hey ladies! I haven't posted in awhile, was waiting for confirmation back for my date and everything. After much begging Cecilia FINALLY sent the receipts, still have to fill out the contract and get them to fill it out, but I couldn't wait anymore and sent out my STDs!

Going dress shopping this weekend, really excited/nervous for that! Anyone else have their dress yet?

Well just catching up on everyones post, I can't check this at work for some reason, but I will start posting more now that I have things more finalized.

Lauren, I only spoke to Melissa over email and she was such a sweetheart but we ended up booking Gwendolyn Tundermann from Jacksonville. I'm originally from Pittsburgh and a die hard Steelers fan and so is she so that put me over the edge! Plus she gave me an amazing deal and has great pics. Boo to PwC! hahaha

Lily, I am getting married here first and then doing the symbolic in MX. Like you said, too much hassle.

Ginger, congratulations!! We are glad to have another PRC bride! I've bought my dress!! Dress shopping for me was so much fun but as soon as I put on the dress I bought, I knew. I tried on others after and just kept going back to it. Its different than what I envisioned and may not have bought if I was having a traditional church wedding and although the beachy dresses are beautiful, its not really my style so I got something right in the middle I think!

Any ideas what your guy is going to wear? Mine does not want to wear a jacket, so right now we are thinking linen pants and some kind of button down.

I got another email from Cecila today!! She said she'll be out of the office for the next day or so due to several weddings this coming week. She did also tell me that they only do 2 weddings a day and as of right now I'm the only one on Oct 15!!

Does anyone have the spa pricing list they can email me? She keeps saying she'll send it but its never attached.

She also said that they need a deposit in July and the remainder a 10 days before. Has she told anyone else that? For some reason I thought it was the remainder when you got there.

Angie have you been to the Paradisus before? The spa itself was ok - they had individual rooms for massages which was nice... but I dont know how great the mani/pedi would be from there. I thought it was the remainder when you got there... especially since things will probably change when you get there and have the final meeting.