Photo

Dreams Cancun 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#81 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
  • 466 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
    Thanks Simbasim - patience is something I don't possess lol Once I have the date I can cope with anything else - its just FI is in the army so need to know pretty quick in case they post him earlier than June to the hot place lol
    Oh you really DO need a confirmation soon! let me know how it works out!

#82 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 02:39 PM

Thanks lol I'm working on the basis i've not heard that it i've not heard its not booked so it's booked lol if it isn't i'll go nutsoid lmao

#83 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
      • 415 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:30 PM

Does anyone know what the room rate is (for 2009) I'm not sure if rates change every year. Thanks

#84 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
        • 466 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:35 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MsSunshine
          Does anyone know what the room rate is (for 2009) I'm not sure if rates change every year. Thanks
          They are not available yet. My TA is going to send them to me as soon as they are. She said they not be much higher than they should not go up too much.

#85 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
          • 466 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:36 AM

Quote:
            Thanks lol I'm working on the basis i've not heard that it i've not heard its not booked so it's booked lol if it isn't i'll go nutsoid lmao
            Nutsoid like the rest of us!!!!!

#86 lucy106

lucy106
            • 2,880 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:35 PM

Hola from Punta Cana...hmueller...requested that I let you all know about the apositlle process because I have done it. Usually your local secretary of stateĀ“s office is who does it. That is who I dealt with for Illinois (my FI birthcertificate and my divroce decree) and Wisconsin (my bithcertificate). You send in original copies of those items along with a check and a filled out form available on your states website. They will then send it back in then SASE you had sent with it. Hope that helps!! Off to enjoy vacation for a few more days.... hasta luego mi amigas!

#87 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:55 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
                Oh you really DO need a confirmation soon! let me know how it works out!
                Finally got the confirmation whoo hoo lol Had to go through the TAs because I wasn't getting a response from Claudia, so its confirmed May 15th 2009 lol

The room rates are out for 2009 now apparently, I'm just waiting for flight info so it can all be linked together

#88 loeloe92

loeloe92
                • 19 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

who is everyone using for their photographer? I was told they no longer allow outside vendors. If anyone has the packages and prices for the resort photographer please post.

#89 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                  • 466 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by loeloe92
                    who is everyone using for their photographer? I was told they no longer allow outside vendors. If anyone has the packages and prices for the resort photographer please post.
                    There is a whole thread about this:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t16182

Check it out!! Lots of info and all the package prices. You can always search keywords to get more info. Good Luck!

#90 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                    • 466 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:40 PM

Quote:
                      Finally got the confirmation whoo hoo lol Had to go through the TAs because I wasn't getting a response from Claudia, so its confirmed May 15th 2009 lol

The room rates are out for 2009 now apparently, I'm just waiting for flight info so it can all be linked together
                      I tried to search of room rated and it is still coming up unavailable. I will have to call my TA. Thanks for the heads up and congrats on confirming your date!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users