Photo

Dreams Cancun 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#191 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:08 AM

I just made my deposit and yes the contract has been signed. It is not entirely finalized. From what I understand that is not really done until you are actually there for your wedding. As time has gone by we have added things (like which bouquet and which trio group, etc).

#192 bbpacco

bbpacco
    • 146 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:38 PM

I have never seen any bouquet pictures, can anyone share if they have it? Thanks!!

#193 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:38 PM

I think they are on the main dreams site - well a few are anyway

#194 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:05 PM

Here are the bouquets

#195 Samantha S

Samantha S
          • 369 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:37 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Angel
            I'm with ya, I was all excited about everything at first and now it's like whatever. Gets frustrating when there is no communication. But like you said when they need money they know how to reach you.
            The one she made up for me last month did have anything as far as a photograher on it but she said she would send me a revised copy so hopefully that one will have a little more info about it.
            I think I'm starting to see the trend that Daniella isn't as hard core for the deposit as Claudia. Daniella is my WC and she hasn't said anything to me yet. I am faxing in my contract asap though... Which I understand the contract the same as others, you get a basic idea of what you want 'drafted' and finalize it when you meet with them the week of your wedding.

#196 violet619

violet619
            • 5 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:21 AM

Hi Everyone,

I spoke to Claudia yesterday and my date has been confirmed! I will be getting married at sunset on December 5, 2009! I'm so excited! It's a long time from now... but it's definitely a huge relief to know that my date has been "confirmed". Now I'm just waiting to receive my contract.

I can't wait to get to know everyone better and to start sharing ideas, I'm so excited!

#197 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
              • 259 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:01 PM

yay !!!!!!!!!!congratulations :)

#198 cancunbride

cancunbride
                • 531 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:04 AM

Hello everyone...Im new to this site and I joined just cause I need information on the Dreams Resort, Cancun. Planning on getting married there next April but I cant get anyone to call me back or give me any information. Seems like they never get any messages accross.. I have been reading different feedback negative and positive. I want to have a small wedding with about 40 guests. Any information would be appreciated. OH and by the way, do my guests have to stay there at this hotel in order to attend wedding? Im reading that I need to get them $70;00 day passes

#199 BunnyBear

BunnyBear
                  • 17 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 03:18 AM

Yay for getting your date confirmed! I hear what you're saying about it feeling a long ways away... I'm hoping for August 2009, it also feels like a long while til it's here, probably best since I have lots of planing to do!... Having issues getting a reply back at all to confirm a tentative date booking! It's been 3 weeks...should I be concerned?
                    Kerry

#200 violet619

violet619
                    • 5 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:05 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BunnyBear
                      Yay for getting your date confirmed! I hear what you're saying about it feeling a long ways away... I'm hoping for August 2009, it also feels like a long while til it's here, probably best since I have lots of planing to do!... Having issues getting a reply back at all to confirm a tentative date booking! It's been 3 weeks...should I be concerned?
                      I wouldn't be concerened. I read on the forum that Daniella and Claudia tend to be really busy right now with weddings... and I myself waited about 2 weeks to hear back from them.

I'm sure that they'll have the date that you want in August since it's so far away. To play it safe though... you could always email again and ask for a few dates in your (order of preference) so that if one isn't available they can give you another one without you having to wait another 2 weeks to hear back from them... Just my 2 cents! Good luck! I'm sure it will all work out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users