Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

Dreams Cancun 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Thanks Simbasim - patience is something I don't possess lol Once I have the date I can cope with anything else - its just FI is in the army so need to know pretty quick in case they post him earlier than June to the hot place lol
Oh you really DO need a confirmation soon! let me know how it works out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsSunshine View Post
Does anyone know what the room rate is (for 2009) I'm not sure if rates change every year. Thanks
They are not available yet. My TA is going to send them to me as soon as they are. She said they not be much higher than they should not go up too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Thanks lol I'm working on the basis i've not heard that it i've not heard its not booked so it's booked lol if it isn't i'll go nutsoid lmao
Nutsoid like the rest of us!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hola from Punta Cana...hmueller...requested that I let you all know about the apositlle process because I have done it. Usually your local secretary of state´s office is who does it. That is who I dealt with for Illinois (my FI birthcertificate and my divroce decree) and Wisconsin (my bithcertificate). You send in original copies of those items along with a check and a filled out form available on your states website. They will then send it back in then SASE you had sent with it. Hope that helps!! Off to enjoy vacation for a few more days.... hasta luego mi amigas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
Oh you really DO need a confirmation soon! let me know how it works out!
Finally got the confirmation whoo hoo lol Had to go through the TAs because I wasn't getting a response from Claudia, so its confirmed May 15th 2009 lol

The room rates are out for 2009 now apparently, I'm just waiting for flight info so it can all be linked together
smile29.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who is everyone using for their photographer? I was told they no longer allow outside vendors. If anyone has the packages and prices for the resort photographer please post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by loeloe92 View Post
who is everyone using for their photographer? I was told they no longer allow outside vendors. If anyone has the packages and prices for the resort photographer please post.
There is a whole thread about this:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t16182


Check it out!! Lots of info and all the package prices. You can always search keywords to get more info. Good Luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Finally got the confirmation whoo hoo lol Had to go through the TAs because I wasn't getting a response from Claudia, so its confirmed May 15th 2009 lol

The room rates are out for 2009 now apparently, I'm just waiting for flight info so it can all be linked together
smile29.gif
I tried to search of room rated and it is still coming up unavailable. I will have to call my TA. Thanks for the heads up and congrats on confirming your date!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×