Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

Dreams Cancun 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Oh, and for the first week there we are staying in a regular or delux or something, (can't remember) and then after the wedding she moved us to a honeymoon suite. I don't know if that made a difference at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Oh, and for the first week there we are staying in a regular or delux or something, (can't remember) and then after the wedding she moved us to a honeymoon suite. I don't know if that made a difference at all.
Yeah it will have made a big diff - we aren't in a honeymoon suite lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by skye15 View Post
Thanks so much for that info re day pass. Oh and by the way the date I am trying to get is the 31st July 2009. They have not asked me what time of day thoughhuh.gif? i am not enjoying this experience!!!

Thanks again
Tracy
you would be getting married on my birthday! :)

good luck getting a date nailed down ... i've been waiting weeks for a response! gonna start calling them soon, because email just isn't cutting it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Yeah it will have made a big diff - we aren't in a honeymoon suite lol
I've been checking everywhere to see if we are getting the best deal, all of the websites say $560 a night and even my TA. How did you manage to get your for less than that?

Quote:
I've been checking everywhere to see if we are getting the best deal, all of the websites say $560 a night and even my TA. How did you manage to get your for less than that?
No idea lol the company i used I think have a deal going with the hotel the flights are expensive too so not a bad deal really - maybe they block book the rooms

Quote:
I called the Hotel directly and they told me that the rates wouldn't be out until the end of April or beginning of May just as SIMBASIM said. Then we were wondering how our TA could give us a quote if the rates weren't out yet. Our TA uses Travel Impressions I guess. It was on the back of her magazine she gave us. We are leaving Feb 23 and coming back March 7 and she quoted us $7100 (12 days). We got our flights already because we had enough points on our Travel Visa. But I'm hoping the rates go down.
WOW!! That seems VERY HIGH but I think you are going during peak season vs June which is low season. I would definitely double check when the rates come out.

I inquired to Daniella after receiving a quote for over $100 for my bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets I chose. I wanted to know exactly what bouquet was included in my ultimate package. Well, here they are... Surprisingly, I thought my bouquet was much simpler than the ones she sent me pictures ofhuh.gif?? huh02.gif"Nickel and Diming" me to death!!!

Bouquets.doc

Bouquets 2.doc

Bouquets 3.doc

So all of these flowers are included options with the Ultimate package? These are pretty nice!

I wonder if you are just paying more to customize?

But yeah I mean I think most brides might like to customize a bit... as long as you're not asking for expensive exotic flowers I don't know why they should charge you more for it!

Daniella told me all of those are included in the Ultimate package. I just asked to have my MOH a smaller version of mine and that is $71 ($65 + 10% tax).