Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

Dreams Cancun 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

Recommended Posts

Just be patient I promise they will get back to you. They do this all the time and everything will be great. It is frustrating at times but just remember there is still a year before your wedding they plan it in about three months so you still have TONS of time :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wan to let you all know that I spoke to the Dreams Resort Reservationist and she said they will be releasing $$ for the 2009 bookings either this week or next week. MY travel agent has sent me some numbers but I think they are able to access it earlier than the public reservation sites. I would just like to have some way of checking to make sure she is getting me a good deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
I just wan to let you all know that I spoke to the Dreams Resort Reservationist and she said they will be releasing $$ for the 2009 bookings either this week or next week. MY travel agent has sent me some numbers but I think they are able to access it earlier than the public reservation sites. I would just like to have some way of checking to make sure she is getting me a good deal.
Good plan because its costing us a fortune to go for 2 weeks and as my aunt is on her own they are charging her an extra £500 for the privilege! So I wouldn't mind seeing what the rates are either as you can guarantee the agents will get it cheaper lol

I just looked at how much my flights are lol we are being charged £1699 each for 14 nights and my aunt £2k cause she is on her own lol just checked the flights and we can fly there for £1000 for the 2 of us lol I'm defo checking the hotel prices because my aunt is paying well over the odds if thats the cost of the flight!

Anyone know roughly the price of 2 weeks just for the hotel? for 2008 so it can give me some idea to fire at the TA on Monday lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I called the Hotel directly and they told me that the rates wouldn't be out until the end of April or beginning of May just as SIMBASIM said. Then we were wondering how our TA could give us a quote if the rates weren't out yet. Our TA uses Travel Impressions I guess. It was on the back of her magazine she gave us. We are leaving Feb 23 and coming back March 7 and she quoted us $7100 (12 days). We got our flights already because we had enough points on our Travel Visa. But I'm hoping the rates go down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
I called the Hotel directly and they told me that the rates wouldn't be out until the end of April or beginning of May just as SIMBASIM said. Then we were wondering how our TA could give us a quote if the rates weren't out yet. Our TA uses Travel Impressions I guess. It was on the back of her magazine she gave us. We are leaving Feb 23 and coming back March 7 and she quoted us $7100 (12 days). We got our flights already because we had enough points on our Travel Visa. But I'm hoping the rates go down.
Ouch maybe I haven't got a bad deal then! Thanks for that x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Ouch maybe I haven't got a bad deal then! Thanks for that x
Yeah that's what I said, and that didn't include the flight.
Was yours more or less if you don't mind me asking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Yeah that's what I said, and that didn't include the flight.
Was yours more or less if you don't mind me asking?
I've managed to get 14 nights AI, including flights in a tower room for £1699 so I suppose thats about $3400 thereabouts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×