Photo

RSVP Reminder

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:34 PM

Wow, those are beautiful!!!! I LOVE the colors and font!!!! Good job with them.

#12 gttrph

gttrph
    • 27 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:15 AM

those are super cute! question though.. when IS the appropriate time to ask guests to RSVP by? which cut off date should be used? my wedding is also in october but there are so many different cut off dates for releasing rooms, having a certain percentage of $$ due and the final actual, everything has to be booked in full date i am so confused! help?

#13 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:18 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by gttrph
        those are super cute! question though.. when IS the appropriate time to ask guests to RSVP by? which cut off date should be used? my wedding is also in october but there are so many different cut off dates for releasing rooms, having a certain percentage of $$ due and the final actual, everything has to be booked in full date i am so confused! help?
        I was a bit overzealous w/ my date. Here is a thread that should help you out. http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t13696.

#14 gttrph

gttrph
        • 27 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:57 AM

thanks! that's awesome..i've been TRYING to find that info and that was the perfect thread! it may have taken me all night to find it.. so.. I guess it's acceptable to make the RSVP date July 10th if the actual cut off date is August 9th ..right? Yikes.. this all makes me nervous.I've got a bunch of people who priliminarily said they were going but until they actually book.....hmmm...

#15 Leia78

Leia78
          • VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:02 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by gttrph
            thanks! that's awesome..i've been TRYING to find that info and that was the perfect thread! it may have taken me all night to find it.. so.. I guess it's acceptable to make the RSVP date July 10th if the actual cut off date is August 9th ..right? Yikes.. this all makes me nervous.I've got a bunch of people who priliminarily said they were going but until they actually book.....hmmm...
            i totally know what you mean!

#16 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:51 AM

Wow Leia, they are very cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users