Photo

My TA is not a people-person

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:23 PM

So we went to this TA thru a recommendation, little did I know that the people who used her prior to us basically all complained about her attitude. I've had my share of unpleasant experiences with her already...she seems a bit pushy to have me prereserve seats and the airfare is high but she suggest I lock in that rate bc its lower than any other carrier. I did lock in only 25 seats with her and the rate was much cheaper but she wanted me to lock in an additional 25 seats at a much higher price...(I dont think we are going to do that)...On Friday a few people called to put deposits and they complained about her rudeness and attitude! I just feel bad that our guests have to deal with her now. What should I do? Is it too late to switch to a different agency? aghhhh

#2 dc22173

dc22173
    • 240 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:35 PM

I am very big on customer service. If you can not provide me with the customer service that I should receive, I will take my business elsewhere. I would find another TA that will treat me and guests the way we should be treated. I know you pretty much in deep in the process but it might be worth switching to someone else so that you do not have to stress over this and focus on your wedding. Just my opinion.

#3 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
      • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:54 PM

Thx for the feedback....I'll have to see if its not too late. FI doesnt feel like going somewhere else now, he thinks she will sabotage our wedding, lol.

#4 tlomlad

tlomlad
        • Banned
        • 1,949 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:59 PM

there are great ta/s on this forum

#5 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:13 PM

I had a similar problem. My original TA was outright rude to my guests and several people complained to me. Unfortunately, it wasn't until after our deposits were made and the air would be non-refundable. So 14 of the people coming (including me & Reggie) are still using her. But for everyone else, I switched to TA Jennifer, on this forum. She is so nice and pleasant and I've had nothing but positive feedback from people who have contacted her. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#6 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Heidi
              I had a similar problem. My original TA was outright rude to my guests and several people complained to me. Unfortunately, it wasn't until after our deposits were made and the air would be non-refundable. So 14 of the people coming (including me & Reggie) are still using her. But for everyone else, I switched to TA Jennifer, on this forum. She is so nice and pleasant and I've had nothing but positive feedback from people who have contacted her. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!
              We already put deposits on 25 seats and FI & I are booked through her as well. I guess I can go through someone else to book the rest of the guests. Its ashame that some TAs are rude & yet we bring so much business to them.

#7 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:22 PM

i think that with dreams you can switch to a new TA - PM TA jennifer and find out!

#8 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                • 1,830 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:51 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Alyssa
                  i think that with dreams you can switch to a new TA - PM TA jennifer and find out!
                  thanks for the info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users