Photo

Transportation from the Riu Santa Fe to the Marina

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:59 PM

So I've been doing a lot of search trying to accommodate 25 to be taken from the Riu Santa Fe to the Marina round trip. We're doing a Sunset cruise for our rehearsal dinner. I've gotten extremely expensive rates anywhere from 350 - 750.00. Does anyone have a vendor they recommend?

#2 AllureEventDesign

AllureEventDesign
    • 115 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:55 PM

Hi Sandra,

$350 for 25 persons with private, round trip transportation sounds just about right.. you may be able to get a lower rate but it depends on the transportation company.

I see you are staying at the Riu - why don't you email the concierge and inquire as to the rate of taxis to the Marina? you will need about 3 or 4 taxis for your group. Finding taxis at the Marina should also be fairly easy for the trip back.

Hope this helps.

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:02 PM

Thank you Vari!

#4 AllureEventDesign

AllureEventDesign
        • 115 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 07:10 PM

You are most welcome Sodria!

#5 Varia

Varia
          • 119 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

Hi Sandra,

I am not sure about group rates, but here is what I paid when I was there in December.

I took a taxi from the Riu Palace Resort (which is next door) to the town and it cost me $10 one way.
            You can also take a water taxi from your resort beach to the Marina and I believe it is $10 round trip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users