Sign in to follow this  
MelanieS

What Is Your Dad Wearing?

I think it also depends on what the groom is wearing. If he's in a suit and you will be in a fancy dress, then your husband should be a little more formal too. We are a little more casual for our wedding. The GM are wearing cotton embroidered shirts with linen dockers. My dad is wearing a linen chocolate shirt with some embroidery and khaki pants.

My dad is going to wear the same shirt that we get for the gm (i'll let you know what it looks like when i pick that out) and the same pants as gm probably will be bahama pants (linen pants)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coming together View Post
FYI there are great ideas on islandimporter.com That's where we got all our "men" stuff.
Thanks, I really like this website. The groom just picked out a khaki-colored suit with a white shirt and white/teal colored tie, so we might have to go a bit more formal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
My dad is going to wear the same shirt that we get for the gm (i'll let you know what it looks like when i pick that out) and the same pants as gm probably will be bahama pants (linen pants)
Thanks for the site. I just showed my FI and he said well I want the guys to wear jackets. This is the first I've heard of this. Ugh.