Photo

Cost of wedding bands

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#31 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:57 PM

I think that's a lot, but for 5k I'm sure they are stunning looking. If you love them, get them.

#32 melwru

melwru
    • 207 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by heidi&alex
      I just checked it out now, too! It is so beautiful! We're going to start our wedding web site this week so that will be great inspiration for us.
      Thank you! I have worked really hard on it and I have loved every minute of it! I am always adding to it and updating it. It has been so much fun. I am so glad you enjoyed it.
      I look forward to seeing yours, so please post a link on BDW when it is up and running.

#33 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lizz
        I was trying to order from there a few months ago and everything was out of stock. The ring we got on ebay is a little big, so I think I may try ordering from the site again. Which one did you order? I can't find the width of the rings and Mike wants a thinner band.
        I thought everything was OOS once, but I just didn't understand the website. It will say size 9-0 meaning you have zero size nines selected. if it's out of stock it says out of stock.

#34 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
        • 933 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:34 PM

IMO it is a little high, I would rather use the money for a kickin' honeymoon! our bands were about 1000 together. it is something only you can decide.
          My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#35 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            I thought everything was OOS once, but I just didn't understand the website. It will say size 9-0 meaning you have zero size nines selected. if it's out of stock it says out of stock.
            Morgan, I just realized that earlier today before I read your post. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that!

#36 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:45 PM

We're budgeting $2000 for both of our rings, but are hoping to go under budget.

#37 evonut

evonut
              • 92 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:13 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nene
                Hello Ladies- I have a quick question? Is $5,000 too much for wedding bands?
                Just trying to get some opinions...
                Thank you
                To me, it is. My engagement ring is so pretty I didn't want my wedding band to take away from it. My band cost $200; hubby's band was a family heirloom from his dad, who passed away 20 yrs ago.

#38 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:13 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by neen
                  Yari I'm pretty sure we have the same ring (tiffany legacy)...when we went to look at the matching band it was over $4000...where did you find it for $2200?
                  Really? I went last month to the Tiffany store and tried on the matching legacy wedding band and it was $2200. That is weird! I even have it written down on the ladies business card. Maybe the $4K one has more diamonds?

#39 Infinity22

Infinity22
                  • 1,520 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:23 AM

How many of you just used your engagement ring and ditched the wedding band idea?

#40 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                    • 1,881 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:01 PM

I am thinking about hunting down a deal in the diamond district next time I am in NY. I definitely think $5k is pricey for a ring. I was quoted $1800 for an eternity band I saw in a jeweler at the SF mall which was only $600 cheaper than the same ring at Tiffany so I am sure there are better deals out there and I am intent on finding them!!
                      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                      February 14, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users