Sign in to follow this  
Nene

Cost of wedding bands

That's totally a personal decision. For me, I wouldn't want a ring that expensive. I fear of losing my e-ring all the time and it's not even $5K. I never wore jewelry before so that could be part of the apprehension.

My hubby's band was like $350- black tungsten with a black diamond. It's pretty cool and totally something he took forever picking out.

Macy's is having a huge sale right now, I'd check out there online catalog and see if there is anything that you'd like. In the store might have a bit different inventory however, as I learned yesterday.

If you go to a larger Macy's the inventory will be larger.

We just bought our wedding bands yesterday. Mine is a Tacori 18 K white gold band which was $1380, and David's is a Love Story 14K white gold band for $730. It's more than we wanted to spend, but what the heck, these are forever!

A Canadian diamond is one that was mined in Northern Canada. There are a few different mines out there, and the diamond is engraved with the logo. Mine is a 'Maple Leaf' diamond, but there are also 'Polar Bear' diamonds too...those are the mines I believe. Anyone who knows more, please correct me if I'm wrong. I insisted on a Canadian diamond even though they tend to cost a bit more because it was important to me that I knew my diamond was mined fairly, plus being Canadian, I wanted to support the economy...