Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Customized Lip Balm ~ 100 for $42!!

If any of you do order them - let us know how they are, I probably will, I just haven't got to those details yet - I am just collecting ideas!

What a cute idea!! Everybody uses lip balm so it is a great gift for guys, ladies and kids. Whatever I don't give out at the wedding, I can give out at the party when we get back. It is a great alternative to giving out the personalized life savers or chocalate bars because I don't have to worry about the folks who may have diabetes and can not eat the candy.

How was the quality of these? Was is good lip balm? I haven't found non-personalized lip balm cheaper than this yet. I'm still searching. I guess it comes in 3 packs at the dollar store. I need to make a dollar store trip soon.

Thanks for the bump Morgan, these are cool! And they still offer it! I just wish I could get July's flavor NOW (coconut would be perfect for our Hawaiian theme!)

I remembered that I wanted SPF too. I just bid on 10 tubes with SPF on ebay for $3 shipped. I'm hoping once the auction is over I can buy 10 more from them & combine shipping. This person sells the lip balm often, so I imagine they have more.

I don't really care if it's personalized. I just want it to be good with SPF for cheap.

We got these. Quality is good. It's more on the slick side of the lip balm texture spectrum. We got them personalized with I heart Muzzafoos. Everyone loved them!