• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:45 PM

tara, i think you look best in the 2nd one. i love it on you. and who cares what your mom thinks. my stepmom doesnt really like my dress, but i dont care because i LOVE it. in fact i showed my dress to FI (just not photos of me in it) and he loves it too. so dont worry about it :) i hunted my dress down because when i saw a photo of it i knew it was the one. then when i tried it on it was this incredible relief because i loved it just as much as i thought i would

#22 lscilley

• 1,466 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 02:10 PM

I really like the first one!

#23 monicabrandon2008

• 794 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 03:03 PM

I REALLY like the Maggie dress on you!

#24 AnnaReeves1

• 38 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:26 PM

If you are worried that the Maggie dress is to 'busy' then have you looked at the jessica Marie?

I have posted the link below, it takes away the frills and stuff, but IMO ( as it is my dress!!!!!) it is lovely

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#25 michelle08

• VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:34 PM

I like the first and second one...but I really like the first! You look great in all of them!

Don't get too discouraged...I had the same problem finding "the one" it will come eventually and for me it came after I ordered it and picked up "my" dress! Hang in there...

#26 tlomlad

• Banned
          • 1,949 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 07:33 PM

my vote is for the maggie

#27 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:56 PM

I love them all, looks like the second one was made to fit your body, its beautiful!

#28 Martha

• VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 12:04 AM

I like the first one on you...I think the one you tried on was to big and that's why it doesn't fit "right." BUT, I am not a fan of the rose colored sash....My dress is a Sottero also but I ordered the dress in ivory with the ivory sash and the lighter colored sash with the corset does not look busy at all!

#29 tvt

• VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:19 AM

thanks for all of your input!!

i went back to the store, again!, today... remember i have OCD about this dress issue! Anyway, I retried on the Maggie and Paloma.... and I think I like the Paloma on me better. For some reason the Maggie dress made me look like I had an a$$ from Arizona to Florida. Not really what I'm looking for on my wedding day :))

I also talked to the owner/tailor of the store about the second dress (Paloma) and asked her if it would be possible to cut down the pull ups and made it a little more stream lined. She said yes, and then brought out a dress she had just done this for. Amazing. She pretty much works magic. So I think I'm going with the Paloma... but in white. The one I had on there is a pinkish ivory.

#30 foxytv

• VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 03:34 PM

I love the 2nd and 3rd dress! Either one looks great on you.

Can't tell about the bust of #2 ... other than it's sweetheart, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users