Neen's Paradisus RM REview Part III (last)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 becks

• VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 February 2008 - 04:13 PM

Did Perla or Elisa tell you what the fabric would cost? I'm totally up for splitting it with whomever would like to play...

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#12 Leia78

• VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 04:19 PM

Great review!

#13 nenamono

• 282 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by becks
      Hi Michelle - sorry I didn't mean to miss you on the possible list of people to share the curtains!

I do think the lists goes back and forth between pesos and USD. I have a spa brochure that specifically states on the back that it's in pesos, so bridal styling is $885 MP, or $88.50 US, trial styling is $46 US. Mani/pedi is $49/40 US.
      Thats ok LOL. Ive seen the white fabric setup in pictures it looks pretty amazing. I would love to be in on the action but for some reason I assumed the fabric was rented. Does anyone know for sure?

#14 Yari

• VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:08 PM

Thanks for sharing, this was a great review.

#15 MissyR

• 1,210 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:14 PM

I think they have their supply and they just charge you a fee to use it. Like for example the chair bows Perla told me are $3 each for some and $4 for the "nice" ones (LOL) - Guranteed they reuse those over and over..

It's probably the same material they use to decorate the arches for the ceremony - I am sure they have rolls of it..

#16 neen

• 633 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:26 PM

maybe I wasn't thinking clearly about the "curtains"...when I asked about it, Perla and Elisa didn't seem to think that the tulle-like fabric would work well, but thinking about it now I think it'd be fine. they'll just charge for the extra pieces that have to be cut and for the hanging of it...so its probably not necessary to pass those pieces around, the PRM could just hang onto them (and of course charge each of us for their use...they are a bit nickel and dime-ish, huh?)

#17 madenerg2

• 126 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:12 PM

NEEN - Excellent Excellent review...I'm sorry Everybody I've been under it all! This wedding planning is no JOKE! I can't believe I'm getting married in less than 2 months - I'm starting to feel the pressure. But Neen your review was a breath of fresh air, I'm cutting and pasting it for my guests :)

#18 madenerg2

• 126 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:13 PM

Can someone tell me how to add the wedding countdown to my thingy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users