Photo

DULCEPHOTO - awesome photographer in Oahu

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
  • 714 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:11 PM

Hello Ladies! Well, at last we finally found a great photographer who is available for our legal wedding--DULCEPHOTO. The other photographers were booked for our wedding date. Ryan is one of the top photographers in Oahu. Their rates are fantastic for the quality and the package that they offer. Here is their website: dulce by visionari.

We are getting Package 1 ($1,500) which is 4 hours of coverage and 2 photographers, slideshow and CD of pictures. I will post pictures after our wedding in September.

Jess

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 01:09 AM

Congrats!

Must be a great feeling.

#3 PJ8108

PJ8108
      • 80 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 03:32 PM

We evaluated the guys at Visionari. We actually narrowed our decision between Dulce and Shawn Starr. It was such a tough call because we loved both of them. You definitely booked a great set of photographers with Dulce. Best of luck with everything!

#4 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
        • 714 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:30 PM

Thank you! We wanted Shawn Starr but his package was $2500 minimum for 5 hours and Dulce (Visionari) was $1500 for 4 hours with 2 photographers. We already had our wedding in Cabo so this is only for a legal wedding and location photoshoots. We are very excited!

#5 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
          • 714 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:33 PM

We already had our wedding with family and friends in Cabo. Shawn's package was higher ($2500 for 5 hours) and Dulce (Visionari) had such an amazing deal (2 awesome photographers, 4 hours for $1500)!

#6 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:34 PM

You must post those pics when you get them....I'll be waiting to see them. ...I'm jealous that you get two weddings with make-up, hair and photos....I know I've said that before. :) I'm excited for you!!

Have you picked your 2nd dress?
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#7 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:40 PM

Hijack!
              Wow, so wait, you aren't having your legal wedding until almost a year after the one you just had? Is it hush-hush around family and friends? We are having our big wedding at home, but it will be fake, and our "real" legal marriage in HA (which is on the DL except to close family who will be there), but less than a week later. I would go crazy having to wait almost a year! At least your next 6 months will fly by! So exciting!

#8 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
              • 714 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jessalyn
                You must post those pics when you get them....I'll be waiting to see them. ...I'm jealous that you get two weddings with make-up, hair and photos....I know I've said that before. :) I'm excited for you!!

Have you picked your 2nd dress?
                Jess, how do you know I have a second dress? Haha! I don't actually. I would love to get one though! We will see... We are staying for a long time and I have to be good! hehe... So I will probably just wear my "old" wedding dress.

#9 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                • 1,876 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:44 PM

ha ha! I just assumed you'd get a 2nd one....I had two separate dresses, but I had my legal ceremony first. I do love your dress though, so wearing it twice should be nice...you lucky girl, you actually get to wear it more than once....makes you feel like you got your money's worth, huh?
                  My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                  Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#10 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
                  • 714 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DougsGirl
                    Hijack!
                    Wow, so wait, you aren't having your legal wedding until almost a year after the one you just had? Is it hush-hush around family and friends? We are having our big wedding at home, but it will be fake, and our "real" legal marriage in HA (which is on the DL except to close family who will be there), but less than a week later. I would go crazy having to wait almost a year! At least your next 6 months will fly by! So exciting!

Yeah, you are correct. I told my Mom but she never understood the whole DW thing anyway. She is very traditional. Jed and I lived together for three years before the wedding so I have always felt he was my husband. And the real wedding for me was the one in Cabo. These weddings? I just want to be in a beautiful wedding gown and be the center of attention of everybody! Hahaha!!! Just kidding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users