• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#151 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saraha
    That makes perfectly complete sense!! My only problem....
    Today at 5pm done with work= great mood=happy thoughts=happy hour=drinking and eating lots of calories= moooooolicious!!!!!!!!

OMG!! Sarah - you crack me up

#152 dmarie17

dmarie17
    • 276 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:21 AM

Uggghh... just downed a huge Shamrock Shake from McD's (after a dinner of buffalo wings). My tummy is not happy with me right now. I need to go to the gym tomorrow bad... anyone wanna volunteer to check on me to make sure that i did?

#153 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:26 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by dmarie17
        Uggghh... just downed a huge Shamrock Shake from McD's (after a dinner of buffalo wings). My tummy is not happy with me right now. I need to go to the gym tomorrow bad... anyone wanna volunteer to check on me to make sure that i did?
        Sure, will do!

#154 SBlake

SBlake
        • 150 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:48 PM

Hey ladies, I just stumbled onto this thread. I thought I inform everyone that Self's magazine 3 month challenge is starting this month's issue. I've done it before and lost 10 lbs!! If you're anything like me, you need someone to tell you what to do at the gym. It gives you workouts that start easy the first month and getter more intense with each new month. You can download them onto your ipod as well! No matter what level you work out at, you can make it work. You don't even have to go to the gym, you can do them at your own house. I've even kept the past few years challenge magazines because I loved them that much. Anyway, just thought I'd share!

#155 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
          • 939 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:49 PM

okay I just sent my before pic to Ann....let me get a MOOOOOOOO! I was brave and put on the 2 piece because hopefully I can look good in it again someday!! It all becomes reality when you see a pic in a bathing suit!

#156 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
            • 1,260 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:03 AM

I still have 10 lbs to lose by April 12- pray for me- but I have lost 15lbs already by lifting weights. The more muscle mass you build, the more calories you will burn all day.
              See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#157 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:05 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dmarie17
                So...did you go to the gym?

#158 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
                • 1,830 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:12 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Yari
                  So...did you go to the gym?
                  Yari, you are sweet and dependable...I definitely know who to come to if I need someone to check up on me exercising or eating right

#159 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:25 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                    Yari, you are sweet and dependable...I definitely know who to come to if I need someone to check up on me exercising or eating right
                    No kidding, Yari is on top of things.... you DEF dont want a partner like me I would encourage you get another shake. And join you for one, or two!

#160 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 12:39 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                      No kidding, Yari is on top of things.... you DEF dont want a partner like me I would encourage you get another shake. And join you for one, or two!
                      Gee, thanks you guys.

The only thing is I need someone to be on my butt come this Wednesday. LOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users