#131 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyP
    For the FAT CALF members

Mooooo for DreaW. (I still dont believe that you weigh what you said but I will Mooooo you anyway)
    I still don't believe what I weigh. Drea and I must have a bone density issue. ahaha MOOOO!
    Happily married since 2008

#132 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      I still don't believe what I weigh. Drea and I must have a bone density issue. ahaha MOOOO!
      Drea is a tiny Petite cute woman she is the one right next to me in the new friends picture of my siggy. She is about 4'11 and just adorable with an adorable little voice

#133 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:44 PM

this thread is the best!! i am going to eat Indian Food tonight and chow down before the BDW biggest loser kicks off on Wed - oh and i have to have dark chocolates with caramel YUM

#134 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:47 PM

Im proud of you Alyssa! I just had a piece of cake.... thinking about a drumstick too!!!! gotta get it all in beofre wed.

#135 gkashmira

gkashmira
          • 1,962 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:51 PM

Oh no! i am in trouble because I've been losing weight on WW so I'm not going to be able to "drop big numbers" like they do on the show!

But seriously I don't need to win - I just need to lose weight!!! If I lost 10 pounds I would be super happy and if I can lose more, well that's just icing on the cake!

P.S. I have also met Andrea and she is NOT FAT at all! She's not even slightly plump (it's a good thing, Drea!) but I can understand wanting to firm up. So MOOOOO!
            Kashmira & Dan
            Happily married since June 16, 2007
            http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
            Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
            Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#136 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:52 PM

yummy!!! eat it up girl - a couple more days and forget about the drumsticks

#137 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:00 PM

i am not enering that bl contest. just want to lose stuff like will make strss and EAT more than i do now MOOOOO to u who r

#138 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Saraha
                  Im proud of you Alyssa! I just had a piece of cake.... thinking about a drumstick too!!!! gotta get it all in beofre wed.
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Alyssa
                  this thread is the best!! i am going to eat Indian Food tonight and chow down before the BDW biggest loser kicks off on Wed - oh and i have to have dark chocolates with caramel YUM
                  I just went to the bakery to pick up a cake for my sisters birthday tonight and while I was there I got myself some petite fours and some other pastry things, yum! And we're having pizza for dinner tonight, so I'll be sure to pack on the pounds before wednesday!

#139 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:36 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jilly76
                    I just went to the bakery to pick up a cake for my sisters birthday tonight and while I was there I got myself some petite fours and some other pastry things, yum! And we're having pizza for dinner tonight, so I'll be sure to pack on the pounds before wednesday!
                    Im so proud of you!!!!!!!!

#140 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:39 PM

This thread is cracking me up. Every time I see "I am a FAT COW...." You girls are funny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users