I am a FAT COW

LadyP

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108 View Post
There are children in 3rd world countries who don't consume that many calories in a month! MOOOOOO!
Hee hee hee! That is funny (although not that funny for the children of course). IAs some of you may know, I volunteer for an organization that feeds refugee children in Ghana - I think we give them more than 1/2 a pizza a month (in forms other than pizza) so don't feel TOO bad! (The Niapele Project if you're curious... FYI: it does not mention pizza.)

Anyway, that is the beauty of tracking what you eat! We can't lie to ourselves anymore.

And P.S. I can EASILY eat half a pizza and not even feel that full (assuming it's thin crust wink.gif)!

I don't know you . . but I am absolutely positive you are NOT A FAT COW. It is actually not even possible. Now . .you may feel fat and you may have more weight on you than you want and that I understand. Probably we all can. Listen ..all this wedding stuff and the pressure to be "perfect and beautiful" for this one day is absolutely ridiculous and it takes its toll on even the most "together" of brides-to-be.

As for my advice, for what its worth . .I believe thoughts influence feelings and feelings often control our eating and/or how we look. For example -- happy thoughts = happy mood= less emotional eating = feel good about self= others look at you and think, 'damn that girl looks good.' People rarely look at people that are depressed and negative about themselves and say, "that girls is hot." doesn't really happen.

So . .yes, find healthy eating habits that work for you. Don't deprive yourself though it will backfire. Excercise in whatever way works for you. And try your best to concentrate on your strengths because I assure you they are there! For more on this whole "positive psychology" thing and if you want to take a strengths survey to identify your own strengths I suggest:

:: Authentic Happiness :: Using the new Positive Psychology

Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebliss View Post
I don't know you . . but I am absolutely positive you are NOT A FAT COW. It is actually not even possible. Now . .you may feel fat and you may have more weight on you than you want and that I understand. Probably we all can. Listen ..all this wedding stuff and the pressure to be "perfect and beautiful" for this one day is absolutely ridiculous and it takes its toll on even the most "together" of brides-to-be.

As for my advice, for what its worth . .I believe thoughts influence feelings and feelings often control our eating and/or how we look. For example -- happy thoughts = happy mood= less emotional eating = feel good about self= others look at you and think, 'damn that girl looks good.' People rarely look at people that are depressed and negative about themselves and say, "that girls is hot." doesn't really happen.
So . .yes, find healthy eating habits that work for you. Don't deprive yourself though it will backfire. Excercise in whatever way works for you. And try your best to concentrate on your strengths because I assure you they are there! For more on this whole "positive psychology" thing and if you want to take a strengths survey to identify your own strengths I suggest:

:: Authentic Happiness :: Using the new Positive Psychology

Good Luck!
That makes perfectly complete sense!! My only problem....
Today at 5pm done with work= great mood=happy thoughts=happy hour=drinking and eating lots of calories= moooooolicious!!!!!!!!smile123.gif

MOOOOOO!

I ate the other half of the pizza last night. I blame it on FI because we like totally different things, so we have to get 2 pizzas! His are all meat and mine are all vegetable.

I was also thinking about my siggy pic. I am around food all day and I eat all day, so I guess it is appropriate! LOL!

OK, This is from the FAT CALF's Hubby. Drea and I both feel out of shape and "Fat" only because we know where we were only a couple years ago. We both were more active outdoors with Rock Climbing, Hiking, Scuba Diving (Yes it takes some excercise to carry all the gear to and from the water), and bike riding. Over the last couple years we BOTH have been feeling sluggish and over weight...plus it doesn't help that our consistent diet as of late has been take out since neither one of us can stop to cook (not that I want her too unless I am looking to take a sick day from work the next day).

We both want to have our old bodies back because we miss them. Compared to what shape we used to be in before our lives were turned upside down with all the changes, we are much bigger and "fatter" than we used to be. Drea may not be what you all consider fat, but we both want to lose weight and get in better shape so that we can be happy with ourselves. Either way, I love my wife for all her craziness and attitude...though I do need the name of a good doctor that can give me some happy pills to slip her on occasion. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaW View Post
OK, This is from the FAT CALF's Hubby. Drea and I both feel out of shape and "Fat" only because we know where we were only a couple years ago. We both were more active outdoors with Rock Climbing, Hiking, Scuba Diving (Yes it takes some excercise to carry all the gear to and from the water), and bike riding. Over the last couple years we BOTH have been feeling sluggish and over weight...plus it doesn't help that our consistent diet as of late has been take out since neither one of us can stop to cook (not that I want her too unless I am looking to take a sick day from work the next day).

We both want to have our old bodies back because we miss them. Compared to what shape we used to be in before our lives were turned upside down with all the changes, we are much bigger and "fatter" than we used to be. Drea may not be what you all consider fat, but we both want to lose weight and get in better shape so that we can be happy with ourselves. Either way, I love my wife for all her craziness and attitude...though I do need the name of a good doctor that can give me some happy pills to slip her on occasion. :)
Erik she has already been mooed in. We all are not the same individuals we once were I for one want my perky boobies back. i was a volleyball player and gymnast so I had a BANGIN boody. 2 children can wear and tear on a body, but we were not talking someone who feels alittle fat we are women who are fat HEFFAS. WELL I will speak for myself. I AM A FAT HEFFA. Ask your wife she has seen me.