• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#61 gkashmira

gkashmira
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyP
    No offense taken. that is the point I am trying to make. If she had concerns then ask about it dont voice an opinion in a rude manner and not expect grown men and women not to reply. We are emotional people and that is why this forum is so close and after you get married you continue to stay because you build friendships and bonds that go past BDW (sorry Hostess) but we care and share on this forum and that is why our significants dont understand when we are on here we are family.

We are protective of our families and Tammi is our Host/Mother. She set the rules and if you dont like the rules then OH WELL
    You are cute and I couldn't agree with you more about us being a family! I mean my wedding was last June! hee hee hee...
    Kashmira & Dan
    Happily married since June 16, 2007
    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#62 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by gkashmira
      I see your point and have to agree. I guess I was just saying that if it HAD been written in a more appropriate manner than it's not a totally unreasonable question. That being said this message wasn't written in the nicest of language.

(and I love you too!)
      I want to add, no offense taken to your statement at all. I agree, it is a totally resonable question. Someone asked it before & that was a really friendly thread.

#63 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:29 PM

Quote:
        You are cute and I couldn't agree with you more about us being a family! I mean my wedding was last June! hee hee hee...
        Thanx I am trying to be more PC.

#64 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:30 PM

Kash, I think it was nice of you to try to offer an explanation on her behalf- especially since she hasn't had the chance to come back and clarify. While it could have been written a lot nicer, she may not have realized how it sounded. *I too did not see the unedited version of the thread title though.*
          Happily married since 2008

#65 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            Kash, I think it was nice of you to try to offer an explanation on her behalf- especially since she hasn't had the chance to come back and clarify. While it could have been written a lot nicer, she may not have realized how it sounded. *I too did not see the unedited version of the thread title though.*

You can always see the old titles in the first posts. So even when mods change the title, the original posts still have the old title.

#66 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:37 PM

Quote:
              I just wanted to throw my 2-cents in (why do I always have to spout off my big mouth and get myself in trouble?).

But I wanted to come to Sunbride's defense! If someone doesn't know that they can turn off the siggy's and happens to have a very slow internet connection/dial-up etc. than it would seem to be a reasonable question. However I am sure she now knows that she can shut them off using her account. But I do feel bad that she might not come back because of this thread. The truth of the matter is that there are lots of wonderful people and lots of great info on this forum (yay - us!) and I hate the idea that there is someone out there thinking we're a bunch of b*tches

We're nice, I swear it!

**Sorry, you guys know I love you and I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad (I didn't, right?)

I don't think it was what she said at all, it was how she cam across. Yes some people used to have larger than life siggies, but come on, ask nicely how to turn them off

#67 gkashmira

gkashmira
              • 1,962 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                I want to add, no offense taken to your statement at all. I agree, it is a totally resonable question. Someone asked it before & that was a really friendly thread.
                Thanks Morgan! I was worried that everyone might be mad at me. I am a total dork.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyP
                Thanx I am trying to be more PC.
                Thanks, Rachel!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                You can always see the old titles in the first posts. So even when mods change the title, the original posts still have the old title.
                Oh, that wasn't a very nice title, was it? I wonder why she would post it that way. i think all of us try very hard to be polite, friendly and open minded when we post. It's strange that someone would want to come at it like this. All I can think is that she didn't realize how rude her message was and how personally all of us picture whores would take it! hee hee hee... well we love our pictures!
                Kashmira & Dan

#68 gkashmira

gkashmira
                • 1,962 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MsShelley
                  I don't think it was what she said at all, it was how she cam across. Yes some people used to have larger than life siggies, but come on, ask nicely how to turn them off
                  Shelley - you are 100% right! Sorry I missed you post in my last response so i wanted to thank you for replying.
                  Kashmira & Dan

#69 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:41 PM

Quote:
                    Oh, that wasn't a very nice title, was it? I wonder why she would post it that way. i think all of us try very hard to be polite, friendly and open minded when we post. It's strange that someone would want to come at it like this. All I can think is that she didn't realize how rude her message was and how personally all of us picture whores would take it! hee hee hee... well we love our pictures!
                    maybe her boss had just busted her looking at the forum during work by seeing one of our annoying large siggys. I tend to minimize the screen so I can hide the smilies. They are tucked away right now.

#70 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
                      Shelley - you are 100% right! Sorry I missed you post in my last response so i wanted to thank you for replying.

I hope she does come back on. We are not trying to attack anyone and I do think we are all a friendly bunch of people. But seriously, I couldn't respond when I first saw this, I had to walk away for 5 minutes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users