Jump to content

Photo

large signatures


  • Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#21 LadyP

LadyP
  • Sr. Member
  • 3,156 posts

    Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:21 PM

    This is not your average forum. this forum gives and abundance of information but you make friends as well. Your other forums you post your question and maybe 24 hours later you get a reply. But here you get a reply almost instantly.

    As you can tell by your post that we talk about more than just wedding because sometimes you need to talk about other things so that the hustle and bustle of wedding planning doesnt take over your life.

    You can turn the signatures off if you wish but I personally enjoy seeing the lives of the woman I have grown to know and become friends with.

    #22 rodent

    rodent

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

      Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:23 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by LadyP
      This is not your average forum. this forum gives and abundance of information but you make friends as well. Your other forums you post your question and maybe 24 hours later you get a reply. But here you get a reply almost instantly.

      As you can tell by your post that we talk about more than just wedding because sometimes you need to talk about other things so that the hustle and bustle of wedding planning doesnt take over your life.

      You can turn the signatures off if you wish but I personally enjoy seeing the lives of the woman I have grown to know and become friends with.
      Well said! And from the lady with possibly the craziest siggy pic of them all.

      #23 jean-marcus

      jean-marcus
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,565 posts

        Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:26 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by host
        serenity now...serenity now...
        HAHAHAHA... *snaps his fingers* "you go girl"



        ya. it was starting to be a cat fight in heaaaaaaaa'

        #24 Alyssa

        Alyssa
        • Sr. Member
        • 11,793 posts

          Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:28 PM

          funny Morgan! yeah Catherine your siggy is totally crazy HAHA

          #25 LadyP

          LadyP
          • Sr. Member
          • 3,156 posts

            Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:29 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            Well said! And from the lady with possibly the craziest siggy pic of them all.
            Are my pictures that large or too much. lol My host likes it.

            #26 amandalovesryan

            amandalovesryan
            • Member
            • 933 posts

              Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:30 PM

              i love your dancing skills!
              i would have a pic up on mine if only i could find one that i love enough!
              My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

              http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

              #27 jean-marcus

              jean-marcus
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,565 posts

                Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:31 PM

                wait. i just wanna know how did she only have 74 posts and already have like 4,000 points? ive got like over 600 posts and i only have about 7,000 points . thats not fair...

                #28 LadyCheese

                LadyCheese
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,830 posts

                  Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:32 PM

                  Keep the siggys and the pictures coming!! Who wants to read a magazine with no pictures? I sure don't and the same applies here. I like seeing everyone's photos


                  #29 LadyP

                  LadyP
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 3,156 posts

                    Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:33 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amandalovesryan
                    i love your dancing skills!
                    i would have a pic up on mine if only i could find one that i love enough!
                    IF it was/is that annoying I can change it. I makes me no never mind. I like it. I think it says something about me as a person and that is the whole idea. To show who you are so that we become familiar with the people that we converse with more than our own families.

                    #30 amandalovesryan

                    amandalovesryan
                    • Member
                    • 933 posts

                      Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:37 PM

                      Please don't change it! it is so cute! I love it!
                      My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

                      http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users