Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

March Signature Picture Theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
morgan, how do you do your cool siggys using multiple pics? photoshop? i am aspiring to be more like you in the siggy dept haha
lumapix. I learned it from aspiring to be more like sarah. The basic version is $40. it's a great program. You could do something like this in photoshop of powerpoint. Lumapix is much easier.

hmmm i may have to look into that... although jose will kill me if i keep buying wedding related things that arent budgeted haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
hmmm i may have to look into that... although jose will kill me if i keep buying wedding related things that arent budgeted haha
I put off buying it too, but finally did it. I used it like crazy making christmas presents, so removed it from my wedding budget spreadsheet. You can download a free trial to play with it Photo Editing Software - LumaPix :: FotoFusion

It watermarks your pictures when you are done. If you just want it for siggy pics, you could always just do a screen capture & never save it as a jpg. Or make it low res & they will just pit a little watermark on it. It won't mess up your siggy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootBride View Post
Mines done. Did it while at work today! Kinda small huh?
Yours is cute!!! It could be a little bigger but I can still see everything. I'm almost done with mine too :)

Help - I finished mine & put it on photobucket. When I try to insert it, I get this error message:

Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.

Should I just try again later?

What a great idea!!!

Jamy, I would just close out of photobucket, then reopen and see if it works. That usually fixes a lot of computer probs! rolleyes.gif