Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

March Signature Picture Theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I just saw this. Looks cute! I suggested somewhere they people who don't have lumapix should just used the free trial & watermarked version. Doesn't matter for a siggy pic. It's so much more fun to build collages with than powerpoint.
I really liked the lumapix. It was my first time working with it and seemed easier than powerpoint once I got the hang of it. It was lot's of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Just FYI, copy & pasting the pics is totally fine for a siggy pic. But if you are making a project to print, use insert--> picture from file. If you paste them in you can lose a bunch of resolution.
Thanks, not only have I never made a siggy but I never knew what one was before here...lol And all I've ever used powerpoint for is presentations but they just stayed on the computer. You are a wizard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Thanks, not only have I never made a siggy but I never knew what one was before here...lol And all I've ever used powerpoint for is presentations but they just stayed on the computer. You are a wizard!
I just know from experience. We make posters to hange at conferences (kind of like a presentation on a poster). If people copy & paste the pictures are messed up. For a presentation it totally doesn't matter. I just wanted to warn people so they don't do invitation or anything they plan to print that way.

Most of what I know about designing stuff though I've learned since I started planning my wedding. This wedding has been so educational :)

So I went to change my siggy pic (which I have done plenty times of before...) I apparently hit the delete current picture first, and now whenever I'm trying to upload, I put the picture in the right line and save and nada is coming up...

what do i do??