Wedding Cordinator At Dreams

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 sweet raisins

sweet raisins
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:51 PM

Hi girls,
    Has anyone ever heard of a lady named Yuria who is a wedding coordinator @ Dreams? My travel agent/event planner is working w/ her but I've never heard of her...

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:56 PM

yaria is the newest WC at dreams..i heard she is very good and organized.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 sweet raisins

sweet raisins
    • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:58 PM

well that makes me feel a lot better!! Thanks!!

#4 AMANDA310

AMANDA310
      • 101 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 05:35 PM

I have her!!!
        So far no problems, but my wedding is so far away that we haven't gotten into the nitty gritty yet.....
        Thomas & I

#5 Taradactyle

Taradactyle
        • 427 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

Yarai is my coordinator. She is very good and responds promptly to emails. We met her in person during our site visit about a month ago. She was very nice and has been patiently answering my bajillion questions.
          Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#6 Leia78

Leia78
          • VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 04:36 PM

wish Yessica was prompt...it takes her forever to answer my emails. Thank goodness I have Maye!!!

#7 lizcolgin

lizcolgin
            • 60 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:19 PM

I have spoken with Yarai, via email, a few times and she is really quick with getting back to me. Hope that helps.

#8 jmill130

jmill130
              • 601 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:18 PM

Does anyone know if any of the WCs at Dreams Cabo work on the weekends? I have been waiting to hear back about the wedding date, no response this weekend. Did everyone else call directly to find if their date was available or use the online website form?

#9 Leia78

Leia78
                • VIP Member
                • 2,459 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jmill130
                  Does anyone know if any of the WCs at Dreams Cabo work on the weekends? I have been waiting to hear back about the wedding date, no response this weekend. Did everyone else call directly to find if their date was available or use the online website form?
                  I'm sure they work on weekends, but they maybe really busy with weddings.

#10 JessicaM

JessicaM
                  • Vendor
                  • 1,969 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:51 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Leia78
                    wish Yessica was prompt...it takes her forever to answer my emails. Thank goodness I have Maye!!!
                    I was having this problem and I have noticed that the closer my wedding has gotten the better she has been! I am sure she is just overwhelmed....its nice to know that they have someone else to help with all the brides!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users