24 replies to this topic

#21 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carly
    I was in Michael's and A C Moore yesterday and they did have these things. There was a "wedding" aisle and that's where I saw them, I think. Kinda hard to remember, cuz I was chasing a 4 year old maniac around most of the time.
    OH I should go tonight, thx. I just need about 20, I dont want too many in the flowers since im doing peacock feathers. Do think thats too much going on with my flowers? As far as the p-cock feather I only wanted like 3 maybe in each arrangment or something. I have it pictured in my head and dont think it wilbe too much. But

#22 lyrebard

lyrebard
    • 229 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:19 PM

You might also search uner the term "jewel picks" (see here: Set of 12, Small Jewel Picks)

These guys have great stuff, but I was taken advantage of at their actual brick & mortar store. Maybe their web store is easier to deal with? (Apparently it's run by different people.)

#23 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:22 PM

Craft stores are usually pretty good about returning items. I think 20 sounds like a lot, cuz the ones I saw was like a little bunch of say 5. I totally made that number up, but it wasn't by the singel strand, I don't think anyway. I would buy as many as you think you need and mess around with them. Whatever you decide not to use, just return. So KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jacqueline
        OH I should go tonight, thx. I just need about 20, I dont want too many in the flowers since im doing peacock feathers. Do think thats too much going on with my flowers? As far as the p-cock feather I only wanted like 3 maybe in each arrangment or something. I have it pictured in my head and dont think it wilbe too much. But

#24 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:24 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lyrebard
          You might also search uner the term "jewel picks" (see here: Set of 12, Small Jewel Picks)

These guys have great stuff, but I was taken advantage of at their actual brick & mortar store. Maybe their web store is easier to deal with? (Apparently it's run by different people.)
          VERY CUTE. basically i gotta get my toosh out there and see what the store have.

#25 tlomlad

tlomlad
          • Banned
          • 1,949 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:24 PM

i think they will look great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users