I'm going to scream or cry or both!

ErinB

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear that you're going thru this. I'm dealing with a whole lot of crap, too, but nothing like this!

I feel just awful for you. I'll cross my fingers it will all work out.

Personally, though, if you have ANYTHING indicating you sent payment, I'd go back and make them reschedule you for the 4:00. This is SO not your responsibility!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108 View Post
SHe said "Well, I don't know why you would have printed invitations..."
OMG..I can't believe she said that to you. I'm sure she has a boss, so you might have to go above her head if she doesn't fix it now. I'm so sorry this is happening to you, I hope they get it straightened out sooner than later!

What about emails? You keep all your old emails with the first coordinator? Did you notify her that they should have received your deposit? Anything that confirms times? I hope you have something to fight them with!!

And I'm sorry but what a beotch for saying that about the invites. That would piss me off to no end. I deal with customer complaints all the time and you never shift the blame on them. Duh- customers are always right (even the crazy ones that are really wrong- they are still right.)

I'm glad I read this thread....although I am very sad that its happening to you....I hope the resort can work to make you happy & give you the original time instead of giving you grief. Reading this made me pick up the phone & call my resort bc today my TA called me and said the she spoke with the WC and she has the wrong date for my wedding!!!! The WC had the original date I had wanted but I cancelled that date and booked a different one...I have about 3-4 different emails with the WC confirming this change. Sure enough I called the resort and WC acted like she didn't know which day I wanted...wtf? pokestick.gif

OH. MY. GOD. I am pissed for you! So irresponsible. I hope it all works out, but I woudl push and push and ask to speak to a supervisor. Tell them to tell that other couple there was a scheduling confliction that just arose and the only available opening is for 10am that day.

Do you have a TA who might be able to step in and offere guidance? When I was having issues with my resort, my TA made a quick phone call for me and ever since my WC is much quicker in getting back to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
I'm glad I read this thread....although I am very sad that its happening to you....I hope the resort can work to make you happy & give you the original time instead of giving you grief. Reading this made me pick up the phone & call my resort bc today my TA called me and said the she spoke with the WC and she has the wrong date for my wedding!!!! The WC had the original date I had wanted but I cancelled that date and booked a different one...I have about 3-4 different emails with the WC confirming this change. Sure enough I called the resort and WC acted like she didn't know which day I wanted...wtf? pokestick.gif
Now, I'm getting scared. Dreams had the wrong date for the wedding? I booked my wedding directly with the hotel through their coordinator, Grisel, and I tell you I'm printing ALL of my emails and confirmations from her. Because I will FLIP if I get there and there is a mixup.