Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

things I bought for my OOT bag today...

Ya know, I didn't even check the size, but you are right, they are only 5"... Darn. Oh well, still cute, but alot tinier then I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alipires1 View Post
If they are the 5" ones they are really tiny. I got them, but I figured it still makes a noise so we'll get the effect.
I know, I was pretty excited to find something that fit to perfectly. Who cares if they are cheap, they only need to last a few days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I might have to get some maracas & coin purses. Those coin purses are perfect for your theme.
I was hoping that people wouldn't think I was silly for dumping the first aid stuff. What you said is exactly waht my sis said, but I still wanted to do the first aid stuff. Just had to choose what I could afford. Stupid money limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlomlad View Post
loves it!

weddings are about having fun, lol, and there is a store in the lobby that sells allt he first aid stuff anyway !

Ya know, I didn't think of that either! I am such an impulse buyer! They are 4 1/4" but I have no idea how big a coin purse is. I would assume they are big enough, cuz they are usually big enough for an ID or credit card, but I will check back in when I receive the order...

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Question - will a room key-card fit in the coin purses? I've been looking for something to put room keys in and attach a wrist strap or something so people don't have to carry things around. Those would be so PERFECT!!
Def will do that. Morgan's DIY cups were what actually turned me onto this idea. I thought going this route though might take less artistic talent, since I have like none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsong View Post
let me know how the travel mugs work. I was eyeing them up myself at OTP
Thanks everyone else for the nice comments! It's so nice to post things and have people back you up 100% on the choices that you made.

Rock on.rockon.gif

Carly, everything looks great! I have ordered from Oriental Trading twice already, but I think I may need to get those coin purses now too. I've been debating the water guns and beach balls too...ugh, I hate budgets!

If you decide you still want to do first aid bags, it really wasn't too expensive. I bought everything in the past few weeks and spent less than $150 for probably about 65 bags. I got Tylenol, Pepto Bismol and the bags on ebay; sanitizer wipes at Staples; bandaids and alcohol wipes at Dollar Tree; Shout wipes from Minimus; and lip balm from Avon.

Oh I like, I like!

I've got to do another OTC order ... so I think I'll be adding the beach balls, water guns, bubbles and coin purses (depending on how much $$ I can squeeze out of a dry turnip -- being our wedding account, lol).

I still have to get the Advil, etc too.

Ugh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
Carly, everything looks great! I have ordered from Oriental Trading twice already, but I think I may need to get those coin purses now too. I've been debating the water guns and beach balls too...ugh, I hate budgets!

If you decide you still want to do first aid bags, it really wasn't too expensive. I bought everything in the past few weeks and spent less than $150 for probably about 65 bags. I got Tylenol, Pepto Bismol and the bags on ebay; sanitizer wipes at Staples; bandaids and alcohol wipes at Dollar Tree; Shout wipes from Minimus; and lip balm from Avon.
Thanks for the tips on which stores gave you the best deals!