Discounted Site Visit for Dreams cancun???

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 June_Dreams

• 248 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:19 PM

Hello I am very concerned with not knowing what to expect so I am tempted to go for a site visit. As we all know this is not the time to be traveling since I am trying to save every penny but I am a very hands on person. And would love to actually go and see the resort. Has anyone gone before their wedding? If so do they offer you a discount if your booked for a wedding or are you just better off making an appt to see Daniella/Claudia and stay at a cheaper resort nearby??

<3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:21 PM

the resort does offer a discounted rate for site visits...just ask daniella or claudia.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 tlomlad

• Banned
    • 1,949 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:50 AM

ooo, hunnie, they hook it up, of course it depends on their availability but they gave us $89 USD / person / night. WE only went for two nights and three days due to work schedules and such but the trip came to about $1,000... but it was well worth it because it put all my worries to rest.

and it was nice to get away from these frezzing temps. let me know what you do

#4 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
      • 91 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:33 PM

Thanks for this info. I went to this hotel last year but need to go again for arrangements.
        Hope they give me the same discount.

#5 June_Dreams

• 248 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:40 PM

Me too I finally got Daniella to get back to me with June dates :)

I will def. ask her about the rate!!
          <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#6 MissyR

• 1,210 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:47 PM

I think that seeing the resort will certainly put your mind at rest. We went to look when we were there in November for a friend's wedding and for me it has been way less stress. I am not a person who is good with not having any control! (LOL)

That being said - there are a ton of girls who have gotten married at Dreams with a ton of information - so if you cannot do a site visit rest assure that someone here has all the good informatioN!

#7 ccarmany23

• 138 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:21 PM

Help! Haven't heard back from Dreams for my site visit coming up in May. Has anyone heard of any other hotels in Cancun that offer great discounts/free stays for site visits? Thanks!!!

#8 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
              • 153 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:41 PM

I just spoke with Gaby from dreams - she said she didnt know anything about a discounted rate and that I would have to talk to reservations........might have to do some more asking around

#9 gmichelle

• 6 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:36 AM

we checked with gaby and she refered us back to rsvp who of course ref us back to her We just booed anyway and figured they'd ive us a discount when we were there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users