Sign in to follow this  
June_Dreams

Discounted Site Visit for Dreams cancun???

Hello I am very concerned with not knowing what to expect so I am tempted to go for a site visit. As we all know this is not the time to be traveling since I am trying to save every penny but I am a very hands on person. And would love to actually go and see the resort. Has anyone gone before their wedding? If so do they offer you a discount if your booked for a wedding or are you just better off making an appt to see Daniella/Claudia and stay at a cheaper resort nearby??

Thanks hug2.gif

ooo, hunnie, they hook it up, of course it depends on their availability but they gave us $89 USD / person / night. WE only went for two nights and three days due to work schedules and such but the trip came to about $1,000... but it was well worth it because it put all my worries to rest.

and it was nice to get away from these frezzing temps. let me know what you do

I think that seeing the resort will certainly put your mind at rest. We went to look when we were there in November for a friend's wedding and for me it has been way less stress. I am not a person who is good with not having any control! (LOL)

That being said - there are a ton of girls who have gotten married at Dreams with a ton of information - so if you cannot do a site visit rest assure that someone here has all the good informatioN!

Help! Haven't heard back from Dreams for my site visit coming up in May. Has anyone heard of any other hotels in Cancun that offer great discounts/free stays for site visits? Thanks!!!

I just spoke with Gaby from dreams - she said she didnt know anything about a discounted rate and that I would have to talk to reservations.....huh02.gif...might have to do some more asking around