Photo

The best workout DVDs I have ever owned- P90X

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#301 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:41 PM

Plyo is my favorite too, challenging and it totally works!

If you like intense cardio, Insanity is truly for you :)

#302 bholthof

bholthof
    • Banned
    • 323 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:13 PM

Day 2: Cardio X - not too bad. Sweating buckets by the end though. Tonights Day 3 on lean: Arms & shoulders - lets see how pathetic I am!! lol.
      21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8e20/event.png

#303 riokayak

riokayak
      • 175 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:59 PM

Good for you bholthof! Keep it up!

#304 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:15 AM

Ok ladies, I am on the P90X bandwagon. I'm going to start Monday. Working out has never been a problem for me but with this program I like how it tells you what to do as far as working out and eating. That's what I need because I'll get bored and start eating crap. So I'll see how it goes. I really need to lose these last 10lbs of baby weight. I'll keep you ladies updated.

#305 bholthof

bholthof
          • Banned
          • 323 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:25 AM

Day 3 last night: Shoulders & arms and Ab ripper X - shoulders and arms wasn't so bad, but I hate, hate, HATE abripper!! Although I guess there are abs underneath all that flab - I could feel them today!

Question for you ladies - are you able to keep up with Tony? Or do you pause and keep going until you've caught up?

#306 *Linds*

*Linds*
            • 5,776 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:21 AM

Can anyone share some specific results, as in weight lost??
              Loving married life! <3

#307 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:51 PM

Welcome Angel! I've completed P90X if you have any questions, my advice is to stick to the diet as best as you can, you'll see changes in a week or two!

bholthof - Ab ripper... ahhh man. Ok, this is the bad news about Ab Ripper, after doing it for 3 months, it still hurt exactly the same as day one, the only difference is that I could do it without stopping AND I had a very nice stomach with visible definition. So no pain no gain I guess!

I paused it here and there in the beginning, that's normal.

sammysgirl - I didn't do P90X for weight loss just toning and BF loss. I did lose 2% and 2lbs in the first month (doesn't sound like a lot, but I was already in shape when I started with no weight to lose) so I was really shocked to lose even that much. It got me in the best shape of my life, I miss it and as soon as I complete my current program I'm doing it all over again.

#308 *Linds*

*Linds*
                • 5,776 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:40 PM

kittenheart- thanks for sharing! That's great news! Sounds like you've had some great results!
                  Loving married life! <3

#309 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:46 PM

I did P90X and still do some of the workouts here and there to maintain. I lost 25 pounds and have kept it off (started in Jan 09, so almost a year for me). I did not do the diet in the beginning, but did watch was I eating and cut out pop, fast food, etc. Then started the diet when I felt like I was ready. To get that flat tummy you really need to do the diet. The program works!

#310 bholthof

bholthof
                    • Banned
                    • 323 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:12 AM

Day 4 - Yoga X - made it through the whole thing - man, I am no good at Yoga!! Although the only thing I really COULDN'T do at all was the crane - everything else I could sort of attempt, at least. The beginning totally kicked my @$$ but I like how it slows down for the last half.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users