Photo

The best workout DVDs I have ever owned- P90X

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#251 autjo

autjo
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:54 AM

You are not alone! I can actually do 1 pull up on my own now, and always end up finishing the push ups girly style :) As long as you are pushing yourself then it is working!!

#252 akbeach

akbeach
    • 169 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:41 PM

I did P90 X prior to the wedding and the results were awesome! Then I slacked off for 2 months but I am back on the band wagon this week and ready to get buff again!
      http://cancunphotos.bigfolioblog.com/
      Photo by Sascha Gluck from Cancun Photos

#253 Mango

Mango
      • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:44 PM

These DVDs sound great! Sorry if this was already posted but do you know where I can buy/order them??

#254 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:04 PM

order them on ebay - they are cheaper!

#255 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
          • 349 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

What are you ladies using for the pull ups? We don't have a door way anywhere near the tv (the closest one is in the bathroom down the hall). Is there a way to use the bands for pull ups without attaching them to your wall?

I started week 2 today and I am not looking forward to tomorrow am, it's plyo day and I really thought I was going to die last week when I did it! I think it's funny that FI bought the P90X dvds and was like we are going to do this every day togehter etc... then of course he did it till 1/2 way through yoga last week and gave up already. He keeps saying he is "just busy" and does not have time for the workout but really I don't think he can hang!!!!

Are you all doing the regular or one of the other programs?
            WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#256 autjo

autjo
            • 2,182 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:01 PM

I'm still doing the regular program and FI also gave up already too! Stupid boys Jk

I use bands that attach over the door for the pull ups. But that doesn't sound like you have that option. One of my other friends actually bought a pull up frame that he uses. BTW... I hate pull ups!

#257 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:13 PM

I was doing lean but am back to regular because I got bored with lean - yeah you might need to use a door away from the tv...I use the bands with the bar as I am weak and can't do 1 pull up!

#258 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:19 PM

I too finished P90X and have slacked for the last month... trying to start this again is SO much harder than it was the first time!!

It's easy to gain weight after finishing this too so beware, I haven't gained much but I did rediscover cookies and pizza again

#259 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                  • 762 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:43 PM

After a 2 week hiatus I am back and working out at least a couple times a week. I use the bands instead of a pull up bar to and have an attachment to the top of a door. Good Luck everyone-- I am sure you will look amazing in your dress.

#260 isaidyes

isaidyes
                    • 269 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

99 days to my wedding...so just the right time to start p90 i guess!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users