Photo

The best workout DVDs I have ever owned- P90X

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#231 Jess

Jess
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:52 AM

I'd get a resistance band...unless you can do a pull up - if you can you are all good...resistance bands are pretty cheap though - I think I paid $7.99 at Sports Authority

#232 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:01 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jess
      I'd get a resistance band...unless you can do a pull up - if you can you are all good...resistance bands are pretty cheap though - I think I paid $7.99 at Sports Authority
      Yeah I didnt want to buy from beachbody because it gets spendy. Yean no pull-ups here :) I will have to look at a sports place. Thanks!

#233 DRB

DRB
      • 647 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:40 PM

FH just ordered P90X and the chin up bar for me yesterday! I can't wait until they get here, I need a good butt kicking, lol. How is everyone doing with the program?

#234 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
        • 762 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:56 AM

Just wanted to shout out to my p90x girls and say I'm starting to see the progress in my arms, back, stomach! I tried on my wedding dress and it felt more snug than i remembered it, but it fit well and my mom said thank god I wasn't going to say anything but they ordered you a size smaller than we asked for!!! Thank god for p90x or i would have been crying and dress to small! Hope you're all seeing the benefits from working out!

#235 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
          • 762 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:13 AM

I forgot to post this for those of you who borrowed/downloaded....however you got your copies i found these AMAZING worksheets that you can download for free online to keep you going... enjoy!! I started a cheering section so put your progress/updates/pain and agony in there! lol

Caustic Musings P90X Log Sheets and Calendar Download

#236 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:31 AM

Well I actually started this finally two days ago. My arms are so sore and my butt! I did plyo last night and im sick of jumping, hahaha. How is everyone doing

#237 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:46 AM

so I had my Vegas bachelorette this weekend and I need to get back into P90X - tonight is the night!

#238 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:27 PM

I am on week 13 now (final recovery week) and I wanted to let everyone know that letting my muscle swelling go down and doing cardio is now when I'm finally seeing how toned I am. I felt really strange because my pants started feeling a little more snug (after they had drastically loosened up over the last 3 months) just in month 3 all of a sudden and I freaked out. Now the swelling is gone I finally noticed how toned I am and how perky the booty is!! I'm totally satisfied :)

I can't wait to finish and do the fit test and take my measurements, I haven't weighed myself in 2 months!

FutureMsMoulton - I used those spreadsheets throughout the entire program and they were so easy to use and compare how I did the week before and allow me to push myself even one or two reps each week, I highly recommend them :)

#239 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:53 PM

Thanks for posting the worksheets! I've just been using a notebook, but will definitely download them. I started week 3 yesterday and I am so tired. But man I love the way my clothes are fitting. My first dress fitting is 10/1 so I have until then to bring it ;-p

#240 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                    • 762 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:54 AM

I was wearing pant around the bar last night (I'm a bartender) and i kept having to pull them up! Then when I got home I bent over to play with the cat and my fiance pulled them up and informed me they are getting loose. I wish Tony Horton wasn't so annoying, but I love the progress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users