Photo

The best workout DVDs I have ever owned- P90X

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#221 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
  • 278 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:30 PM

I did the yoga 2 nights ago and discovered that I have zero balance and flexibility!!! Wow!! Good workout though, I really enjoyed it.

#222 Jenna20

Jenna20
    • 314 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:42 PM

A GF of mine has the DVD's and loves it! She says that it is very challenging. One thing that she did recommend is buying weights and a chin up bar. Awesome to hear!

#223 autjo

autjo
      • 2,182 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:07 AM

Woot Woot! Yoga kicked my butt but I am done for the week. Going on vacation until Monday so no Tony Horton for 3 days. Have a great weekend gals :)

#224 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:15 AM

yeah yoga was tough! I was sweating big time, so was FI.

#225 *Karla*

*Karla*
          • 4,854 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:20 AM

I'm a little worried about yoga tonight. I also have very little flexibility...and FI has basically given up during all the mini yoga stuff in the other videos, LOL!

#226 bholthof

bholthof
            • Banned
            • 323 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:54 AM

Hey ladies,

So were all of you able to pass the fit test before starting? I haven't done it, and I'm pretty sure I can do most of it, but i could be wrong.

Also, what is motivating you guys to KEEP going? Thats my major problem... I know I could start it, but to keep it up would be a problem. Also, Tony's chatter drives me up the wall. He's like a really annoying cheerleader or something.
              21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8e20/event.png

#227 *Karla*

*Karla*
              • 4,854 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bholthof
                Hey ladies,

So were all of you able to pass the fit test before starting? I haven't done it, and I'm pretty sure I can do most of it, but i could be wrong.

Also, what is motivating you guys to KEEP going? Thats my major problem... I know I could start it, but to keep it up would be a problem. Also, Tony's chatter drives me up the wall. He's like a really annoying cheerleader or something.
                I was able to do everything except the chin ups and the 2 minutes of jumping jacks, I got through 1 1/2 minutes.

My FI is doing it with me, so we are trying to keep each other motivated...Now, it has only been 1 week LOL, so we will see what happens after a few more weeks

#228 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:19 AM

I can't do the chin ups either.

Yeah, if you can get your FI to do it with you it is the only thing that motivates me...I couldn't do it if he wasn't.

OMG, my calves are killing me from my workout on last week - I don't even remember what workout it was...ahh!

#229 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:24 AM

Hahaha - I still can't do chin ups! I'm up to 3/4 of 1 and I am really proud

My motivation has been pictures! I figure these are going to be some of the only pro pics I have of us and I want to feel good about how I look in them.

#230 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:41 AM

My FI and I are starting this tonight?
                      Do we really need the resistance bands or can we use something else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users