The best workout DVDs I have ever owned- P90X

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#201 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:49 PM

okay day 1 last night...I'm doing the lean version and FI is doing classic...Core Synorgestics or however you spell it...I was sweating a lot but I'm not sore today. FI on the other had did arms and abs and is very sore....on to day 2!

#202 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:17 AM

Day 3 today - I am so sore! I thought it was weird yesterday I wasn't sore...but today, I'm sore everywhere from Monday and Tuesday.

#203 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:29 PM

Day 1 of lean last night....Core Syn. I am not sore It was a buch of crazy pushups though. We'll see what happens tonight...

#204 KittenHeart

• 3,103 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:41 PM

I hate Core Synergistics so much... superman banana always results me rolling into furniture and my FI :)

I'm on week 12 of P90X (last week) and I'm still sore, it's amazing how that hasn't gone away yet!

#205 *HOLLY*

• Banned
          • 3,639 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:43 PM

Came home lastnight and to my surprise my FI purchased this for him and I. He knows I want to tone up and loose some last few pounds! We will be starting this together :). For the ones that have had this does it really tone you up? I am really looking for more toning than weight lose at this time. A few extra pounds off wont hurt though

#206 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:00 PM

Karla I wasn't sore after that one either - just wait until you do cardio tonight...you'll be surprised tomorrow

and yes, superman banana....I run into the walls doing that one

#207 bholthof

• Banned
              • 323 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:13 PM

Well, my FI also bought this for "us" to do, although its been sitting on the shelf since he bought it a couple months ago... However now that I know more people are doing it, perhaps you can all kcik my lazy arse into gear! Sounds like a couple people just started... we'll be able to compare notes! That is, if I can force myself to actually do it...

I dont' think I'll do the food though... its awfully high in fatty and protein rich foods... not the greatest diet for weight loss, although probably great if you want to bulk up..
                21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

#208 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:30 PM

Ugh! Day 3 and my legs are sore today. Decided to do the doubles this week since we are going toobing in Texas this weekend. So cardio this morning and then upper body this afternoon. I hate myself...

#209 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:00 PM

wow Autumn - props to you! that is intense

#210 EDRBride2009

• 278 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:17 PM

My legs still hurt from plyo, and I have to do the legs and back workout tonight - ugghh! Hate legs!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users