The best workout DVDs I have ever owned- P90X

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#161 Debs

Debs
  • VIP Member
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:55 PM

21 lbs?! Holy crap that's awesome! I can't wait to see pics!

#162 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
    • 417 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by autjo
      We have been doing P90X for a while and I love it!!!! I have lost 21 lbs and FI is down too. We took the before and 30 day pics and you can totally tell a diff. Althouh Tony is annoying as crap it's kinda fun to yell at him during the workout. I definitely recommend the program :) I'll post pics after my BD session next week.
      Lol I agree about Tony. I swear he has to be medicated to be that perky! This is awful, but I flick him off during the workouts lol it keeps me going though!

#163 lolosmama

lolosmama
      • 232 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:53 PM

My FI is picking up these DVDs from a friend today. I am scared!! LOL! I don't really want to lose more than five pounds, but need to tone up. Hopefully I can stick with these DVD's, since I can't seem to drag my butt to the gym...

#164 amynjoe

amynjoe
        • 178 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 25, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace, Riviera Maya

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by courtney_b00
        Hey Amy I just stared Monday and I took before pictures! I figure it'll keep me motivated to be able to look at them and see the differences (or at least I hope)!
        I just started today on the classic program and my arms feel like Jello! I'm still afraid to take pictures... maybe tomorrow :)

#165 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
        • 653 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:10 PM

I just started tonight (did the chest and back workout) and could hardly do half the push ups! (I feel like such a wimp!)

Plus I used the bands instead of the pull up bar and snapped the band in half!

Then I did the ab ripper...short but WOW!

That guy is crazy!!!

#166 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:30 AM

Man I wish I knew about this thread 10 weeks ago!!!

I'm starting week 11 tomorrow :) I can't believe I'm almost done, I lost 2% body fat in the first month and haven't measured since but I'm wearing a smaller size now so I won't complain.

I have been following it to a T, diet, workouts and everything. I couldn't budge on my pullup bar for about 5 weeks and then all of a sudden I could do a few pullups and I can do pushups and everything, I even do the whole freaking 90 minutes of yoga which I hated at first but have gotten really good results from it.

I recommend it to everyone, it's killer and it never stops hurting but I've never been in better shape!

#167 lolosmama

lolosmama
            • 232 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:43 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KittenHeart
              Man I wish I knew about this thread 10 weeks ago!!!

I'm starting week 11 tomorrow :) I can't believe I'm almost done, I lost 2% body fat in the first month and haven't measured since but I'm wearing a smaller size now so I won't complain.

I have been following it to a T, diet, workouts and everything. I couldn't budge on my pullup bar for about 5 weeks and then all of a sudden I could do a few pullups and I can do pushups and everything, I even do the whole freaking 90 minutes of yoga which I hated at first but have gotten really good results from it.

I recommend it to everyone, it's killer and it never stops hurting but I've never been in better shape!
              Wow, can't wait to see your results!! Congrats on getting in shape, glad to hear it works!

#168 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:04 PM

FI and I are starting this Monday! We want to do it before the wedding so we think it is perfect timing and hopefully will get us in good shape. We are doing the food plan and all.

Question for you girls...I don't want to bulk up at all for the wedding...just slim down and tone...is that possible with the classic or do we have to do the lean version?

#169 autjo

autjo
                • 2,182 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:14 PM

I've been doing the classic and have slimmed down and toned up without getting bulky. Sometimes we even add the doubles workouts to get more cardio. Good luck!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jess
                  FI and I are starting this Monday! We want to do it before the wedding so we think it is perfect timing and hopefully will get us in good shape. We are doing the food plan and all.

Question for you girls...I don't want to bulk up at all for the wedding...just slim down and tone...is that possible with the classic or do we have to do the lean version?

#170 Jess

Jess
                  • 4,455 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:45 PM

really? okay good to know.

what supplies do you REALLY need? Paul swears we need everything including the heart rate monitors, body fat scale, food supplements, etc etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users