Photo

The best workout DVDs I have ever owned- P90X

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#101 teresayax

teresayax
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:09 PM

My FI and I have always talked about getting P90X, but never knew if it would be a good investment. After reading all of your reviews, I think I am going to purchase it :) Thank you Carly for the link to the website to save some money!

#102 FutureMrs.S

FutureMrs.S
    • 87 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:24 PM

Ahhh I love P90X! My fiance and I just started these DVDs last week. I have to say I've never been so sore in my life. But I'm already a firm believer. Everything is so simple to follow and understand. Yesterday I did the Plyometrics and I wanted to get a walker to get aroudn work it was so painful to walk. So I don't usually do a DVD every night maybe every other night. I'm hoping as I get in better physical shape, I'll be able to do it more often. My fiance and I trying to get really healthy to prep for our honeymoon where were going to hiking, fishing, and hunting in Alaska. I deff want to be ready for that.

I would deffinately recomment to anyone to try these DVDs they kick ass!!!!
      12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
      40 GUESTS BOOKED!

#103 Debs

Debs
      • VIP Member
      • 7,104 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 06:27 PM

YAY! Our little P90X group is growing!!

BRING IT!!!

#104 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 02:45 AM

I recently got P90X. I'm going to do the fit test tomorrow and then start my first dvd on Saturday. I also got the pull up bar and love that I don't have to screw anything into the wall. Now, if I could only do a pull up... lol
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#105 Monique

Monique
          • 415 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:37 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carly
            So I was interested in p90x, but got scared after researching it since I haven't worked out or exercised in any way/shape/form for practically my whole life. But I ordered Tony Horton's Power Half Hour and just got it yesterday! I was reading the booklets on the train this morning and am excited to start it. Cuz I think having it be 30 minutes might make it fit into my schedule.

Oh, i also found a website that was selling the p90x system for fairly cheap, if anyone is interested - P90X - Extreme Home Fitness - $85.99 : The-DVDs!, The Art of Saving - $85 and free shipping
            Thanks for the link!!! I just ordered mine...Wish me luck..I'm going to do a before and after pick!

#106 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

plyometrics kills me

i do cardio x because i usually can't do the entire plyo dvd

#107 KLC77

KLC77
              • 2,207 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:03 PM

So, after being a slacker for a while, I finally did my first P90X DVD! I did chest and back and ab ripper x. I like them. I wasn't able to do all of the ab exercises because I have a problem with my lower back and some of them really hurt, but I did most of them. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the push-ups where you are like sliding under a fence easier? They are impossible for me!
                ~Kelly

#108 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
                • 261 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:27 AM

Thanks for the inspiration and reviews ladies. FI and I decided to order these last night.

#109 KLC77

KLC77
                  • 2,207 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:14 PM

So, I tried plyometrics for the fist time yesterday. I only made it thru 40 minutes. I couldn't do the whole thing, but I really liked it. So far I like how easy to follow the dvds are. I'm not coordinated at all and have been able to follow along pretty easily.

I am soooo sore!
                    ~Kelly

#110 teresayax

teresayax
                    • 24 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:05 AM

I just got my P90X DVDs!! FI and I did the chest and back and the ab ripper last night. I dont know about him, but I am soo sore today!

I didnt get a guide though with my DVDs and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the order to do them in for the different versions. I am trying to get a guide, but I would really like to start the program asap.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users