Sign in to follow this  
rodent

The best workout DVDs I have ever owned- P90X

I'd get a resistance band...unless you can do a pull up - if you can you are all good...resistance bands are pretty cheap though - I think I paid $7.99 at Sports Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I'd get a resistance band...unless you can do a pull up - if you can you are all good...resistance bands are pretty cheap though - I think I paid $7.99 at Sports Authority
Yeah I didnt want to buy from beachbody because it gets spendy. Yean no pull-ups here :) I will have to look at a sports place. Thanks!

FH just ordered P90X and the chin up bar for me yesterday! I can't wait until they get here, I need a good butt kicking, lol. How is everyone doing with the program?

Just wanted to shout out to my p90x girls and say I'm starting to see the progress in my arms, back, stomach! I tried on my wedding dress and it felt more snug than i remembered it, but it fit well and my mom said thank god I wasn't going to say anything but they ordered you a size smaller than we asked for!!! Thank god for p90x or i would have been crying and dress to small! Hope you're all seeing the benefits from working out!

Well I actually started this finally two days ago. My arms are so sore and my butt! I did plyo last night and im sick of jumping, hahaha. How is everyone doinghuh.gif

I am on week 13 now (final recovery week) and I wanted to let everyone know that letting my muscle swelling go down and doing cardio is now when I'm finally seeing how toned I am. I felt really strange because my pants started feeling a little more snug (after they had drastically loosened up over the last 3 months) just in month 3 all of a sudden and I freaked out. Now the swelling is gone I finally noticed how toned I am and how perky the booty is!! I'm totally satisfied :)

I can't wait to finish and do the fit test and take my measurements, I haven't weighed myself in 2 months!

FutureMsMoulton - I used those spreadsheets throughout the entire program and they were so easy to use and compare how I did the week before and allow me to push myself even one or two reps each week, I highly recommend them :)

Thanks for posting the worksheets! I've just been using a notebook, but will definitely download them. I started week 3 yesterday and I am so tired. But man I love the way my clothes are fitting. My first dress fitting is 10/1 so I have until then to bring it ;-p

I was wearing pant around the bar last night (I'm a bartender) and i kept having to pull them up! Then when I got home I bent over to play with the cat and my fiance pulled them up and informed me they are getting loose. I wish Tony Horton wasn't so annoying, but I love the progress