The best workout DVDs I have ever owned- P90X

rodent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyMichelle View Post
I totally just bought this and am doing this as a way to get in shape for the wedding and just life! I dont know if I want to look like the people in those commercials but I do want to slim it down and tone up for sure! I am currently on day 5 and kinda want to cry LOL in a good way though! Anyone here tried it or doing it now?
Does looking at it in the package count as trying it? lol I did it for a few weeks, but couldn't stick with it (not because it was too hard, but because I'm too lazy). I've been thinking about starting it up again this week. Maybe I will and we can bring this thread alive again... I did LOVE the workouts when I did them.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did sixty days of this last year before I moved. My upper body, especially my back was definitely toned. I just started adding these work outs back in as my 2nd of the day. I love Tony's goofiness. Makes the work out go faster than having someone annoying (JILLIAN MICHAELS!) up there... lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyMichelle View Post
That is so exciting to hear Jen! I want to stick with it for sure! The works outs have been super hard but I feel so great after each one! KLC77 I promise to do it if you do too! I will be checking in on you to make sure you keep it up :)
Are you doing one tomorrow? If so, which dvd are you on? Maybe I'll just start where you are so we are doing the same ones.

Hi All!

P90X is AMAZING! I am currently in my first week of my second round of P90X!

My fiancee and I started our first round in November of 2008 and finished in February 2009. It was hard staying committed not only to the work out but also eating the P90X Fat Shredder way...and definitely difficult staying on track during Christmas holiday was SUPER tough but it was SO worth it.

When I startred, my fitness level was poor, taking 4 flights of stairs at work left me out of breath consistently...

I am 5"3 and my start weight was 165 lbs!!! After finishing the program in February I was 142lbs. Between February and now I have just been doing cardio workouts 3 times a week and sticking to the P90X energy booster diet and am down to 135 lbs!

My fiancee has had similar results! The best part of P90X was doing it with the fiancee and growing and changing together (as corny as that sounds). It was definitely easier having his support.

We are doing it again, as I try to shed my last 10 lbs before my wedding in APril 2010.

Best of luck to ANY ladies doing this program.

If anyone needs any tips, let me know!!!

Jess

I ordered them straight from the website Beachbody Fitness, Nutrition, Diet and Weight Loss Products and Videos I know that other ladies have found it online places like ebay or craigslist. I think the nutrition part is fairly easy to follow. They give you a couple of different options ex. specific meals to make and eat or you can choose a portion control program where you eat what you want as long as it falls into the right amounts of each nutrient. They also provide you with recipes for everything on the meal plan one. The dvd's are also pretty easy to follow. I am totally uncoordinated and not a dvd workout kind of girl, but I love these.

KLC77 I am in my first week of the classic (should I be doing lean? is it better than classic?) Today I am scheduled to do Legs&Back, Ab Ripper. I did the yoga x yesterday and man I can't believe how tight I am now especially since I used to be into yoga big time! OH well.....As far as the diet I am not really doing that so much, I am just eating fruits and veggies and and no crap. I might have to revisit the nutrition plan this weekend so I can get the maximum results!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liujessicam View Post
Hi All!

P90X is AMAZING! I am currently in my first week of my second round of P90X!
My fiancee and I started our first round in November of 2008 and finished in February 2009. It was hard staying committed not only to the work out but also eating the P90X Fat Shredder way...and definitely difficult staying on track during Christmas holiday was SUPER tough but it was SO worth it.

When I startred, my fitness level was poor, taking 4 flights of stairs at work left me out of breath consistently...

I am 5"3 and my start weight was 165 lbs!!! After finishing the program in February I was 142lbs. Between February and now I have just been doing cardio workouts 3 times a week and sticking to the P90X energy booster diet and am down to 135 lbs!

My fiancee has had similar results! The best part of P90X was doing it with the fiancee and growing and changing together (as corny as that sounds). It was definitely easier having his support.

We are doing it again, as I try to shed my last 10 lbs before my wedding in APril 2010.

Best of luck to ANY ladies doing this program.
If anyone needs any tips, let me know!!!

Jess
WOW!!! Good for you! You must feel like a million bucks!! :)