Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#961 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
  • 5,466 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:03 PM

I confess I bought a dress at lunch that Ill only wear once even though I just told FI I would stop doing that

#962 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:12 PM

I confess I want to pull a full bridezilla moment because I am annoyed of people not booking at dreams and the ridiculous day pass fees that are piling up!!!!!!!! URGHHH

#963 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,369 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:16 PM

Aww Erika - that is SO frustrating!!!

I confess that I dont feel like writing my review because I have so much to say. Everythng was so perferct I dont want to miss anything but it feels so daunting to start

#964 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:34 PM

Can't say I blame ya Yael! Maybe it would be easier for you to write your review if you did it in pieces? Like one night, sit down and type out say...the accommodation part of your review and then another night do the wedding part, etc. That would proabably be less daunting and you can just focus on one part at a time rather than trying to collect your thoughts from then entire day. Just a thought! :)

#965 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,369 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:38 PM

Kathy - thats an EXCELLENT idea - thanks :)

#966 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:52 PM

Or do bullet points of things you don't want to forget as a starting point.

#967 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:54 PM

No problem Yael! :) I like Andrea's idea too!

#968 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,369 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:59 PM

I do too! U guys are the best!

#969 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by YaelM
                    I confess that I dont feel like writing my review because I have so much to say. Everythng was so perferct I dont want to miss anything but it feels so daunting to start
                    yael, i STILL haven't done mine and i'm married almost a month. the girls in the dreams cancun thread are getting angry! LOL ... it is so overwhelming tho ... i know exactly what you mean! i met up with phillybride09 right after my wedding and i talked for 3 hours straight .... how the heck do i get all that on paper?!?!?

#970 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,490 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Erika J
                      I confess I want to pull a full bridezilla moment because I am annoyed of people not booking at dreams and the ridiculous day pass fees that are piling up!!!!!!!! URGHHH
                      yael, i STILL haven't done mine and i'm married almost a month. the girls in the dreams cancun thread are getting angry! LOL ... it is so overwhelming tho ... i know exactly what you mean! i met up with phillybride09 right after my wedding and i talked for 3 hours straight .... how the heck do i get all that on paper?!?!?

3 hours?! That is funny...I think I too could talk that long about my wedding...good news is that I have all you BDW'ers to talk to it about! I think my real life friends are SO tired of hearing about it!

My confession for today is that I think it is time to change my siggy ticker but I just can't bring myself to do it! I have had that ticker since I joined BDW...so it started ticking down with over a year to go until the wedding now it is just so sad to see it counting the other way...So i should change it but it is just too sentimental for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users