Photo

Confessions

• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#821 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
  • 475 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:33 PM

u should still give them to him!!.. i bet he would like it!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
    All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#822 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
    • Banned
    • 248 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:35 PM

i agree!! you should still give him the book...im sure I would chicken out too, but just remember dont be shy he loves you alot obviously and he would be so happy to get the book :) you dont want to end up regretting it one day ya know? I say go for it :)

#823 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BachataBride
        School Shmool!!! Ditch class & come to Mexico with me!! LOL!
        shit, at this point you may have a whole bunch of us with rescheduled weddings coming with you! LOL (i hope the hell not tho, as much as we'd all love to meet you)

i confess that i just unraveled like a cheap sweater over the whole swine flu nonsense as i keep seeing people with ruined plans and canceled weddings on here. i lost it, and sobbed my eyes out for like an hour, when honestly, so far i'm not even effected by it. no one has mentioned canceling and my airline hasn't halted flights. i had been so strong, but then i lost it. it's the first time ever that i can say this forum did more harm than good for me, LOL. reading about everyone else's wedding tragedies sunk me!

#824 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
        • 3,347 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:34 PM

Ditto Lisa... I broke down this morning to FI, I feel just aweful for all the brides. FI started ranting about the Media blowing it out of proportion and I was surprised he was being so supportive and concerned. I have been thinking about it non-stop, I wish there was something I could do. I just simply can not imagine what everyone is going through
          ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#825 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
          • 475 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:38 PM

I confess that I brought my iPhone to work so that I would keep updated on what's going on in BDW world!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
            All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#826 bride7474

bride7474
            • 582 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:43 PM

Quote:
              I confess that I brought my iPhone to work so that I would keep updated on what's going on in BDW world!
              haha jax you are too funny!! I check BDW at work all the time!!

#827 deefalvey

deefalvey
              • 521 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:54 PM

I confess that FI is in the other room working out, and working out hard, and I am just sitting on my butt, reading threads on BDW...I should really get up and do something
                Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#828 deefalvey

deefalvey
                • 521 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:55 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jax_the_beach_bride
                  Jax - I am on BDW at work daily....I even type up things to post in MS Word so that I look busy and then I just cut and paste and post on the forum....
                  Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#829 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 5,369 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by deefalvey
                    Jax - I am on BDW at work daily....I even type up things to post in MS Word so that I look busy and then I just cut and paste and post on the forum....
                    i do the same thing!!!

#830 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:22 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mummergirl
                      shit, at this point you may have a whole bunch of us with rescheduled weddings coming with you! LOL (i hope the hell not tho, as much as we'd all love to meet you)

i confess that i just unraveled like a cheap sweater over the whole swine flu nonsense as i keep seeing people with ruined plans and canceled weddings on here. i lost it, and sobbed my eyes out for like an hour, when honestly, so far i'm not even effected by it. no one has mentioned canceling and my airline hasn't halted flights. i had been so strong, but then i lost it. it's the first time ever that i can say this forum did more harm than good for me, LOL. reading about everyone else's wedding tragedies sunk me!
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
                      Ditto Lisa... I broke down this morning to FI, I feel just aweful for all the brides. FI started ranting about the Media blowing it out of proportion and I was surprised he was being so supportive and concerned. I have been thinking about it non-stop, I wish there was something I could do. I just simply can not imagine what everyone is going through
                      I'm guilty as well!
                      During the day at work is the only time on even on during the week!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users