1908 replies to this topic

#61 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
    Oh I do! I don't even like when you spread the condiments and wipe the knife on one side and you get a little blob on one corner...I wonder if that is why I don't really eat sandwiches...I hate when I get a burger or something and there is an off center blob.

Glad to know I'm not the only one!
    I do the same thing... my Dad use to ask if I was painting a picture everytime I made a sandwich lol

#62 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
    • VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kat81
      I do the same thing... my Dad use to ask if I was painting a picture everytime I made a sandwich lol
      HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is so somethign mt dad would say. I'm glad Im not alone. With Joe busting on me, and your dad saying that- seems like its a women thing, haha

#63 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:54 PM

I confess I'm having wine for dinner again...nothing else...gotta save calories!

I'll be dunk posting all night! Woo Hoo!

I can justify it by telling myself that I am in training for my upcoming bachelorette party!

#64 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:25 PM

I'm at work, can't wait to go home. Would love a glass of wine when i get home.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#65 melwru

melwru
          • 207 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:55 PM

Please dont judge me or think I'm crazy

my confession:
            For as long as I can remember I have had an unhealthy relationship with food and secretly battle an eating disorder. I love food, i obsess about food, I am always thinking about food, I have even dreamed about food. I go through secret stages of intense over eating followed by periods of disgust and self-induced starvation.

My FI doesnt know....shhhhh!

#66 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
            • 933 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:46 AM

oh mel, i will not judge you. That is a sucky thing to deal with and even more sucky to deal with it on your own. what if you told your FI? You should let your doctor know. They can order labs to make sure everything is okay. Maybe they can recommend a therapist to help you overcome this. I hope that you are able to get help and overcome this. I will pray for you and send good thoughts your way!
              My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#67 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:48 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by melwru
                Please dont judge me or think I'm crazy

my confession:
                For as long as I can remember I have had an unhealthy relationship with food and secretly battle an eating disorder. I love food, i obsess about food, I am always thinking about food, I have even dreamed about food. I go through secret stages of intense over eating followed by periods of disgust and self-induced starvation.

My FI doesnt know....shhhhh!
                I am so sorry you are going through this. Please be careful!

#68 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 02:55 AM

Jamaicabride - What is your real name?? We need to get together - too bad KY is so far from IA - I too had wine for dinner.....here I am again!!

confession---
                  I told FI I was going to the bathroom so I could secretly get on BDW real quick!! (We are having a date-night-in I know I'm bad you guys!!)

I am serioulsy an addict.....to BDW! I, however, do not want treatment.

#69 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 02:56 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Betsy
                    confession---
                    I told FI I was going to the bathroom so I could secretly get on BDW real quick!! (We are having a date-night-in I know I'm bad you guys!!)

I am serioulsy an addict.....to BDW! I, however, do not want treatment.
                    OMG, that is too funny! I love it.

Attached Files

#70 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                    • 1,565 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 04:41 AM

i have a confession... my socks stink. ewwww. (throws them in the hamper)

i came back to edit this.. its not that.. i just realized its my hand. i had a sandwhich with onion on it. my hand smells like onion hahaha..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users