• Please log in to reply
1908 replies to this topic

#271 Duchess

Duchess
  • 358 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KLC77
    I confess that I picked up my wedding band yesterday and have been wearing every chance I get! As soon as no one is around I pop it back on. lol
    I confess that I got married months ago in Vegas, and so now that I have my band I wear it all the time. In public I wear it on the other hand and everyone yells at me for wearing it and says its bad luck. Only I know that I am already married and I feel terrible when I am not wearing my band. DH wears his full time since no one that he works with was invited to the wedding and its a brand new job. He is living as a married guy!

#272 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BachataBride
      Wow!! That's an amazing gift!!!
      Tisk, Tisk on you for peeking though!!
      I know! I'm so bad! I can't wait for the warm weather too!!!

#273 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Duchess
        I confess that I got married months ago in Vegas, and so now that I have my band I wear it all the time. In public I wear it on the other hand and everyone yells at me for wearing it and says its bad luck. Only I know that I am already married and I feel terrible when I am not wearing my band. DH wears his full time since no one that he works with was invited to the wedding and its a brand new job. He is living as a married guy!
        I hated it when people told me what I was doing was badluck it use to piss me off. It's like seriously?! People divorce constantly and they probably followed all the "bad luck" rules. Maybe it is good luck to not do all that crap!

#274 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Duchess
          ooohhh that's a juicy confession, it must be killing you to hold that in.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#275 Celina

Celina
          • Banned
          • 2,811 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:43 PM

i confess that for the last hour I have been reading the Real Housewives of ATL Blogs.

My eyes are burning from staring at the computer so long.

I am going home!
            "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#276 KLC77

KLC77
            • 2,207 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by *Casey*
              Well, I'm a huge Oklahoma Sooner football fan, and he got us 2 AMAZING tickets, flights, and hotel to the National Championship game in Miami in January!!!
              Holy cow, that is a GREAT present!
              ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#277 Sloan

Sloan
              • 1,279 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:21 PM

I confess that Im sick of waiting for my EPics to come back. We did them October 24th and Ive only got 1 teaser.... 4-6 weeks is making me crazy and a little bit annoyed.

#278 chicklet

chicklet
                • 718 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:34 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sloan
                  Ditto!! I thought everyone was a bit weird too! Now I do it all the time. Craig thinks its weird that Im getting together with some of the ON brides in February. He says "but you dont know any of them" ... well what difference does it make, I met YOU online and didnt know YOU at all. Look where that landed us!
                  You girls are soo funny! *lol* I had a hoot reading your posts.

Hey now!!! Tell him he knew me! :P what a turd.
                  He may tell you I was a jackass in school too..*lol*. Very shy and quiet!

#279 Duchess

Duchess
                  • 358 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:55 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                    ooohhh that's a juicy confession, it must be killing you to hold that in.
                    It is!!! And I admit, I have told a few people! Like our families, and the odd person here and there...it helps a little.

#280 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
                    • 451 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Sloan
                      I confess that Im sick of waiting for my EPics to come back. We did them October 24th and Ive only got 1 teaser.... 4-6 weeks is making me crazy and a little bit annoyed.
                      Me too!! We did them Nov. 15th, so it hasn't been as long but we were told we would have all of them the first of December. Since today is December 12th, I'm thinking that wont happen

Also, I got 3 teasers, but one of them was so bad, I actually had tears in my eyes when I saw it. And I was at work, so I had to pull it together real fast. The good thing is that one of the teasers is amazing, so I'm still hopeful.

Come on e-pics...I want to see all of you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users